WWE Now Hiring A Writer Assistant
WWE is looking for a Writer Assistant according to a new listing posted today on their corporate website. Here is an excerpt from the posting.
If you are looking to learn all aspects of Creative Writing from the leaders in sports entertainment, then WWE is the place for you. As a Writer’s Assistant, you would have the opportunity to work closely with the Creative Writing Team in all aspects of the writing process, including, but not limited to:
* Assisting with directing and producing taped and live vignettes and promos
* Typing and distributing scripts, promos, formats, etc.
* Taking meeting notes and pitching story ideas
* Maintaining storyboard schedules
* Acting as a “runner” for Writers and Field Producers, particularly in locating and coordinating talent
* Running errands (food and supply runs, etc.)
* Acting as liaison to WWE Global Media (dot.com) department
* Performing clerical tasks such as faxing, photocopying, and filing
* Anticipating the needs of the department and planning ahead to assure efficient departmental functioning
You can apply for the job here.
TNA has removed ODB's profile from their official roster and that usually indicates a talent has bee...
Trivia 2007 – WWE released Daniel Rodimer, the former Tough Enough contestant the company sign...
- In the video below, former WWE Diva Michelle McCool accepts the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. She chal...
- PWMania.com reported last fall that The Rock will be starring in a feature film adaptation of 1980...
Watch several video highlights from WWE Superstars. ...