WWE Now Hiring A Writer Assistant
WWE is looking for a Writer Assistant according to a new listing posted today on their corporate website. Here is an excerpt from the posting.
If you are looking to learn all aspects of Creative Writing from the leaders in sports entertainment, then WWE is the place for you. As a Writer’s Assistant, you would have the opportunity to work closely with the Creative Writing Team in all aspects of the writing process, including, but not limited to:
* Assisting with directing and producing taped and live vignettes and promos
* Typing and distributing scripts, promos, formats, etc.
* Taking meeting notes and pitching story ideas
* Maintaining storyboard schedules
* Acting as a “runner” for Writers and Field Producers, particularly in locating and coordinating talent
* Running errands (food and supply runs, etc.)
* Acting as liaison to WWE Global Media (dot.com) department
* Performing clerical tasks such as faxing, photocopying, and filing
* Anticipating the needs of the department and planning ahead to assure efficient departmental functioning
You can apply for the job here.
Trivia 1994 - In an unfortunate incident that would make both men famous, Mick Foley lost his ea...
As PWMania.com reported, it was announced at tonight's WWE tapings that Carlos Colon will be inducte...
WWE announced at Tuesday's SmackDown tapings in Little Rock that Carlos Colon will be inducted into ...
Anarchy Wrestling issued the following today: STEVEN WALTERS SIGNS WWE DEAL Anarchy Wrestling ...
- Former WWE Diva Michelle McCool, William Regal and WWE developmental trainer Sara Del Rey were wor...