WWE Over The Limit Update, WWE Changes PPV Plans, More
- Big Show is on the set of USA Network’s Burn Notice this morning filming the episode that we reported on yesterday.
- Jim Ross wrote the following regarding Edge: “Saw Edge Sunday in Tampa & he honestly looked 10 yrs younger and was at such peace w/ everything. Told him he’ll always be one of my boys.”
- The tagline for WWE’s Over the Limit pay-per-view is “the most stimulating event on TV.”
- For one reason or another, WWE once again decided not to give Alberto Del Rio the World Heavyweight Title. As of the middle of last week, plans were still for Del Rio to defeat Christian at Extreme Rules.
Partial source: F4Wonline.com
- Brie Bella wrote the following apology on Twitter today: After breakfast I realized no matter h...