WWE Partnering With Celebrity Fitness Trainer & Author, Updated List Of WWE NXT Live Events
- BroadwayWorld.com reports that WWE is partnering with celebrity trainer and fitness author Larysa DiDio to promote family health and wellness. DiDio will focus on educating families about living healthy lifestyles and raising awareness about childhood obesity rates that currently face youth throughout the world via WWE live events, social media and digital platforms.
She will also produce monthly blogs and social media posts across WWE’s platforms. DiDio will also collaborate with WWE on the development of custom content focused on family health and wellness activities, encouraging kids to live healthy lifestyles. The content will feature ideas for exercising at home (indoors and outdoors), fun family activities (hiking, biking and walks), as well as nutritional advice on healthy snacking and meals.
- Here’s the updated list of WWE NXT live events:
* December 5th in Tampa, FL
* December 7th in Cocoa Beach, FL
* December 12th in Tampa, FL
* December 14th in Crystal River, FL
* December 19th in Tampa, FL
* December 20th in Orlando, FL
* January 19th in Winter Park, FL
Watch several video highlights from this week's episode of TNA Impact Wrestling. ...
Tonight Live at 11pm ET, the Wild Talk Radio Network Presents the "Multi-Time Award Winning" The Rac...
- Ring of Honor made their big announcement earlier today, that on June 22, they will debut on tradi...
TJ Perkins, the wrestler that portrays Manik in TNA, revealed on his Ask.FM page how much income he ...
Welcome everyone to tonight's edition of NXT. We begin tonight's show with "Big Cass" Collin Cassidy...