WWE PPV Schedule Through To June 2011; Confusion Over PPV
WWE has updated the pay-per-view schedule on their affiliates website. Here is the schedule:
* Bragging Rights – 10/24/10 – Minneapolis, MN – Target Center
* Survivor Series – 11/21/10 – Miami, FL – American Airlines Arena
* Tables, Ladders & Chairs – 12/19/10 – Houston, TX – Toyota Center
* Royal Rumble – 1/30/11 – Boston, MA – TD Garden
* Elimination Chamber – 2/20/11 – Oakland, CA – Oracle Arena
* WrestleMania XXVII – 4/3/11 – Atlanta, GA – Georgia Dome
* Extreme Rules – 5/1/11 – Orlando, FL – Amway Center
* Over The Limit – 5/22/11 – Seattle, WA – Key Arena
* Fatal 4 Way – 6/19/11 – Kansas City, MO – Sprint Center
This list contradicts WWE’s announcement on The Score that the Elimination Chamber event will be on February 27th, 2011 in New York City. On a related note, WWE.com currently has the date of the Elimination Chamber listed as 2/21/2011, which is a Monday.
Watch several video highlights from this week’s episode of WWE Main Event: ...
Stephanie McMahon revealed that the Tribute to the Troops set itself is made out of a Boeing C-17 ai...
WWE issued the following statement to PWMania.com regarding reports of why the company chose Santa C...
Hello everybody, and welcome back to the Justin Credible Report exclusively on PWMania.com. Lots to ...
- WWE's Chief Strategy and Financial Officer George Barrios spoke at the UBS Annual Global Media and...