WWE PPV Schedule Through To June 2011; Confusion Over PPV
WWE has updated the pay-per-view schedule on their affiliates website. Here is the schedule:
* Bragging Rights – 10/24/10 – Minneapolis, MN – Target Center
* Survivor Series – 11/21/10 – Miami, FL – American Airlines Arena
* Tables, Ladders & Chairs – 12/19/10 – Houston, TX – Toyota Center
* Royal Rumble – 1/30/11 – Boston, MA – TD Garden
* Elimination Chamber – 2/20/11 – Oakland, CA – Oracle Arena
* WrestleMania XXVII – 4/3/11 – Atlanta, GA – Georgia Dome
* Extreme Rules – 5/1/11 – Orlando, FL – Amway Center
* Over The Limit – 5/22/11 – Seattle, WA – Key Arena
* Fatal 4 Way – 6/19/11 – Kansas City, MO – Sprint Center
This list contradicts WWE’s announcement on The Score that the Elimination Chamber event will be on February 27th, 2011 in New York City. On a related note, WWE.com currently has the date of the Elimination Chamber listed as 2/21/2011, which is a Monday.
- We noted before that during Wednesday night's edition of Wrestling Observer Radio, host Bryan Alva...
Bellator MMA fighter Tito Ortiz told CagesideSeats.com in a new interview that he will be returning ...
- Paul Heyman recently spoke with Jonathan Snowden of Bleacher Report to promote his new DVD. Here a...
- It was noted by those in attendance that tonight's Destination X episode of Impact Wrestling is pr...
- We noted earlier today that WWE is planning a 7% decrease in staff as part of the ongoing budget c...