WWE PPV Schedule Through To June 2011; Confusion Over PPV
WWE has updated the pay-per-view schedule on their affiliates website. Here is the schedule:
* Bragging Rights – 10/24/10 – Minneapolis, MN – Target Center
* Survivor Series – 11/21/10 – Miami, FL – American Airlines Arena
* Tables, Ladders & Chairs – 12/19/10 – Houston, TX – Toyota Center
* Royal Rumble – 1/30/11 – Boston, MA – TD Garden
* Elimination Chamber – 2/20/11 – Oakland, CA – Oracle Arena
* WrestleMania XXVII – 4/3/11 – Atlanta, GA – Georgia Dome
* Extreme Rules – 5/1/11 – Orlando, FL – Amway Center
* Over The Limit – 5/22/11 – Seattle, WA – Key Arena
* Fatal 4 Way – 6/19/11 – Kansas City, MO – Sprint Center
This list contradicts WWE’s announcement on The Score that the Elimination Chamber event will be on February 27th, 2011 in New York City. On a related note, WWE.com currently has the date of the Elimination Chamber listed as 2/21/2011, which is a Monday.
This past Sunday we witnessed the biggest beat down of the summer. Brock Lesnar destroyed this gener...
The prophecy has been fulfilled. Over the last few weeks Paul Heyman has been telling us that at Sum...
- Below is Renee Young accepting the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. She challenges Steve Austin, among ot...
Regarding speculation that Bully Ray could be returning to WWE once his TNA deal expires, WWE expres...
PWMania.com reported that Brock Lesnar's "party's over, grandpa" comment to Hulk Hogan during his bi...