WWE Ranks The 10 Best Hell in a Cell Matches, Summer Rae Sends A Message To Eva Marie
– Promoting tomorrow night’s Hell in a Cell pay-per-view event, the editors of WWE.com have ranked the ten best matches to take place inside the unforgiving cage.
10. D-Generation X vs. Mr. McMahon, Shane McMahon & Big Show, Unforgiven 2006
9. Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H, Bad Blood 2004
8. Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker, No Mercy 2002
7. Batista vs. Triple H, Vengeance 2005
6. The Undertaker vs. Edge, SummerSlam 2008
5. The Undertaker vs. Mankind, King of the Ring 1998
4. Kurt Angle vs. The Undertaker vs. Triple H vs. “Stone Cold” Steve Austin vs. The Rock vs. Rikishi, Armageddon 2000
3. The Undertaker vs. Triple H, WrestleMania XXVIII
2. The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels, Badd Blood 1997
1. Cactus Jack vs. Triple H, No Way Out 2000
To view the feature, and see clips from all ten matches, click here.
– Speaking to WWE Magazine, Summer Rae discussed working with Fandango, life in WWE and the Diva she’d most like to crush with Jesse “The Body” Ventura’s “Body Breaker.” In the interview, the 29-year-old admits to looking up to WWE Hall of Famer Trish Stratus.
“…especially during her rivalry with Lita,” said Rae. “She was someone who didn’t have a background in the indies or anything, but she still became a huge success. I hope to emulate that.”
With Rae paying tribute to Ventura in a photo shoot for the magazine, she is asked which Diva she would like to perform his finishing maneuver, “The Body Breaker,” on. She says Eva Marie.
“On Total Divas, she totally tried to take my position, so I’ll gladly break her body if she ever tries to sleaze next to my man again!” Rae vows.