WWE Ranks The Ten Greatest Superstars To Never Win A World Championship
In an all-new 10 Count currently airing on WWE Classics On Demand, Matt Striker counts down the ten greatest Superstars to never win a recognized World Championship. The rankings are as follows:
10. Arn Anderson
9. Chief Jay Strongbow
8. Paul Orndorff
7. Nikita Koloff
6. Junkyard Dog
5. Scott Hall
4. Jake “The Snake” Roberts
3. British Bulldog
2. “The Million Dollar Man” Ted DiBiase
1. “Rowdy” Roddy Roddy Piper
WWE Hall of Famer Killer Kowalski and Lance Storm were also listed as honorable mentions.
Matches featured in the piece include Arn Anderson vs. NWA World Champion Barry Windham (WCW Slamboree, May 23, 1993), Chief Jay Strongbow vs. Superstar Billy Graham (WWF at the Philadelphia Spectrum, November 25, 1982), Paul Orndorff vs. WWF Champion Hulk Hogan (Saturday Night’s Main Event, January 3, 1987), Nikita Koloff vs. Sting (WCW Great American Bash, July 14, 1991), Junkyard Dog vs. NWA World Champion Ric Flair (Clash of the Champions XI: Coastal Crush; June 13, 1990), Scott Hall vs. WCW World Heavyweight Champion Sting (WCW Uncensored, March 15, 1998), Jake “The Snake” Roberts vs. “Ravishing” Rick Rude (WrestleMania IV, March 27, 1988), British Bulldog vs. WWF Champion Shawn Michaels (In Your House: Beware of Dog; May 28, 1996), “Million Dollar Man” Ted DiBiase vs. WWF Champion “Macho Man” Randy Savage (WWF at Madison Square Garden, April 25, 1988), “Rowdy” Roddy Piper vs. WWF Champion Hulk Hogan (WWF The Wrestling Classic; November 7, 1985).
- In a promo released by Ring of Honor, Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian refer to themselves...
Former TNA star and current IWGP Heavyweight Champion AJ Styles recently spoke with Slam Wrestling a...
- Konnan revealed on Twitter that the El Rey Network is looking to see if they can have Alberto Del ...
- WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar is not being advertised for tonight's RAW from Des Moi...
- In R-Truth's recent interview with JournalStar.com where he revealed he's currently at 80-85% with...