WWE SmackDown House Show Results From Norfolk, VA (3/23/13)
Thanks to Stephon Scott for the following WWE Smackdown house show report from Saturday night’s event in Norfolk, VA:
* R-Truth and The Great Khali defeated Primo and Epico.
* Natalya defeated Aksana
* Michael McGillicuty and Yoshi Tatsu had a no contest due to Fandango interfering. No winner was announced
* Jack Swagger defeated Justin Gabriel. After the match Swagger would not let go of the ankle lock and Del Rio made the save
* Kane defeated Mark Henry by DQ when Henry used a chair on Kane. Looked like the match was cut short due to Henry injuring his leg or knee. Ref gave the X signal during the match and pointed to his knee a few times and then they went straight to the chair finish. [PWMania.com hopes to have more shortly.]
* Wade Barrett defeated Bo Dallas in a pretty good match
* The Uso’s defeated Rhodes Scholars. Nothing special in this one
* Alberto Del Rio defeated Big Show in a fans choice no DQ match after Big Show went to the second rope and Ricardo Rodriguez hit him with his crutch and Del Rio pushed him through a table.
* Show Notes:
- OK show.
- Full House.
- Not too many pops or boos.
- But surprisingly R-Truth received a Cena or Punk in Chicago type Pop. No exaggeration with that either.
Trivia 2010 – Randy Savage makes his final wrestling-related public appearance via video, when...
Big Show returned to action after Tuesday's WWE SmackDown tapings in Orlando, Florida. The dark m...
Bo Dallas recently spoke with Donald Wood and the folks at Ring Rust Radio before Sunday's WWE Battl...
- As PWMania.com reported, Cesaro vs. Dean Ambrose has been announced for Friday's SmackDown. That m...
Watch several video highlights from WWE Main Event. ...