WWE SmackDown House Show Results From Norfolk, VA (3/23/13)
Thanks to Stephon Scott for the following WWE Smackdown house show report from Saturday night’s event in Norfolk, VA:
* R-Truth and The Great Khali defeated Primo and Epico.
* Natalya defeated Aksana
* Michael McGillicuty and Yoshi Tatsu had a no contest due to Fandango interfering. No winner was announced
* Jack Swagger defeated Justin Gabriel. After the match Swagger would not let go of the ankle lock and Del Rio made the save
* Kane defeated Mark Henry by DQ when Henry used a chair on Kane. Looked like the match was cut short due to Henry injuring his leg or knee. Ref gave the X signal during the match and pointed to his knee a few times and then they went straight to the chair finish. [PWMania.com hopes to have more shortly.]
* Wade Barrett defeated Bo Dallas in a pretty good match
* The Uso’s defeated Rhodes Scholars. Nothing special in this one
* Alberto Del Rio defeated Big Show in a fans choice no DQ match after Big Show went to the second rope and Ricardo Rodriguez hit him with his crutch and Del Rio pushed him through a table.
* Show Notes:
- OK show.
- Full House.
- Not too many pops or boos.
- But surprisingly R-Truth received a Cena or Punk in Chicago type Pop. No exaggeration with that either.
- As seen on RAW, WWE is teasing that someone else will get knocked out by actor Hugh Jackman when h...
- Darren Young tweeted the following injury update on Wednesday: Therapy is going well. I'm w...
- After Sunday's Sacrifice pay-per-view, TNA will tape again on April 28th and April 29th in Orlando...
Below is the full schedule for Thursday, day 60 of the WWE Network launch: 1am EST - Best of WWE ...
Trivia 1987 - Ken Patera wrestled his 1st match following his prison term for the infamous "McDo...