WWE RAW Rating, Special RAW Summer Appearances, & More
- Monday’s edition of WWE RAW scored a 3.4 rating with an average audience of 4.96 million viewers. The show did hours of 3.38 and 3.43. The first hour drew 4.85 million viewers, while the second hour drew 5.07 million viewers. This is up from the three hour show that averaged 4.62 million viewers last week. Last week’s show in the normal two hour time slot drew 4.98 million viewers.
- Here is a list of the “special guests” currently advertised for WWE RAW episodes throughout the summer:
* June 25 in Ft. Wayne, Ind. – Triple H advertised, Chris Jericho returning from suspension.
* July 2 in Laredo, Tex. – usual top stars, no special advertising.
* July 9 in Denver – usual top stars, no special advertising
* July 16 in Las Vegas – Triple H advertised
* July 23 in St. Louis – 1,000th RAW, shifts to three hours. DX reunion and other top stars advertised.
* July 30 in Cincinnati – Randy Orton returning from suspension, Triple H advertised.
* August 6 in San Antonio – DX reunion advertised.
* Aug. 13 in Dallas – Triple H, Brock Lesnar advertised
* Aug. 20 in Fresno, Calif. – Triple H advertised
- Last Monday’s edition of RAW ranked in at No. 7 (Hour three drawing 5.08 million viewers), No. 8 (Hour two with 4.88 million viewers) and No. 14 (Hour one with 3.90 million viewers) for the weekly cable ratings for the week ending of 6/7/12.
WWE issued the following: ROGERS AND WWE ANNOUNCE LANDMARK TELEVISION AND WWE NETWORK AGREEMENT ...
- CM Punk appears on the latest Nerdist podcast from San Diego Comic Con at this link and tells a st...
There is once again a negative Scott Hall story coming out after he made another wrestling conventio...
- Apparently WrestleMania payoffs were sent out this past week and people who expected to get screwe...
- Here are updated WWE pay-per-view buys after today's announcement: * WrestleMania XXX drew 690,...