WWE RAW Rating, Special RAW Summer Appearances, & More
- Monday’s edition of WWE RAW scored a 3.4 rating with an average audience of 4.96 million viewers. The show did hours of 3.38 and 3.43. The first hour drew 4.85 million viewers, while the second hour drew 5.07 million viewers. This is up from the three hour show that averaged 4.62 million viewers last week. Last week’s show in the normal two hour time slot drew 4.98 million viewers.
- Here is a list of the “special guests” currently advertised for WWE RAW episodes throughout the summer:
* June 25 in Ft. Wayne, Ind. – Triple H advertised, Chris Jericho returning from suspension.
* July 2 in Laredo, Tex. – usual top stars, no special advertising.
* July 9 in Denver – usual top stars, no special advertising
* July 16 in Las Vegas – Triple H advertised
* July 23 in St. Louis – 1,000th RAW, shifts to three hours. DX reunion and other top stars advertised.
* July 30 in Cincinnati – Randy Orton returning from suspension, Triple H advertised.
* August 6 in San Antonio – DX reunion advertised.
* Aug. 13 in Dallas – Triple H, Brock Lesnar advertised
* Aug. 20 in Fresno, Calif. – Triple H advertised
- Last Monday’s edition of RAW ranked in at No. 7 (Hour three drawing 5.08 million viewers), No. 8 (Hour two with 4.88 million viewers) and No. 14 (Hour one with 3.90 million viewers) for the weekly cable ratings for the week ending of 6/7/12.
You may also be interested in...
The following matches and segments were cut from this week's Raw Hulu Plus episode. * Vickie Guer...
- Jerry Lawler apologized to Triple H for suggesting that he may have suffered a stroke on last nigh...
- Dixie Carter announced a match for this week's Impact Wrestling episode, writing on Twitter: Sp...
In the Raw edition of "Backstage Fallout," Superstars and Divas react to the rebirth of Curtis Axel....
- Triple H has been high on Curtis Axel, the former Michael McGillicutty, for a long time now. He ap...