– Tonight’s WWE RAW opens up with a live shot in the arena. “2-21-11” is on the screen and a timer is counting down to one hour from now. We see a scene from the vignettes playing in the background as we go to the normal RAW opening video.
– Michael Cole welcomes us to the Save Mart Center from Fresno, California. We’re just 41 days away from WrestleMania 27 as John Cena’s music hits and out he comes to a big ovation.
– Cena rushes the ring and points up at the WrestleMania 27 sign. Cena says what a day and gets some boo’s mixed in from the crowd. We get some “Rocky” chants from the crowd. Cena talks about winning the Elimination Chamber and going on to face The Miz for the WWE Title at WrestleMania. Cena says all he’s been hearing about since last week is some alleged comments made by The Rock. The crowd pops.
Cena says he doesn’t know what to say. He says he was going to let The Rock slide because he’s well, The Rock. Cena replays the footage from last week of Rock dissing him. Cena says after seeing it again, Rock was pretty much making fun of him. Cena says he should probably say something about that. Cena says there’s only one way he knows to call people out and he hasn’t done it in a long time. Cena says he still has a degree in thuganomics and the crowd boo’s. Cena says this is a one-time thing for the fans tonight. Cena slips into his rapper state of mind. Cena starts rapping about The Rock, saying he left WWE high and dry to play a fairy with a tooth.
Cena continues to rap and knocks Rock for wearing makeup and a dress in his movies. Cena says he’s like a big purple pinwheel and tells Rock to “blow me.” Cena goes on, saying Rock spends his next movie in a bowling alley, polishing Cena’s balls. Cena tells Rock to know his WrestleMania role as guest host. Cena says Rock says he loves the people but Cena is there every week to show it. Cena tells Rock he can run his mouth all he wants but it doesn’t matter what he’s saying. Cena drops the mic and walks off to the back.
– We go ringside with Michael Cole and Josh Matthews. Cole says he will put his differences aside with Jerry Lawler later tonight for an interview. Matthews hypes CM Punk vs. John Morrison for tonight. We go to the 2-21-11 countdown timer with 46 more minutes on it as we go to commercial.
John Morrison vs. CM Punk
We go to the ring and out comes John Morrison. Morrison limps out and is suffering from last night’s Chamber match. Out next comes CM Punk and he’s also hurt from the Chamber. The bell rings and they go at it with Morrison taking control early. Punk pulls Morrison down and goes to work on his injured knee. Punk comes back in the ring and keeps focusing on Morrison’s leg.
Punk with another leg submission and a 2 count. Punk goes right back to work with another leg hold. Morrison gets to the ropes and breaks it. Morrison fights back now with right hands and knocks Punk down. Morrison mounts Punk with right hands but his knee is hurting. Morrison goes for a knee to the face but Punk kicks it. Punk hits the GTS for the pin and the win.
Winner: CM Punk
– After the match, Punk asks for a microphone. Punk calls Randall Keith Orton out by his name. Punk says he’s given Nexus the night off. Punk says people came to RAW tonight to see him. Punk recalls September 7th, 2008 when Orton punt kicked him, causing him to have to drop the World Title. Punk points up at the WrestleMania sign and says the bright lights are not in Orton’s future. Punk tells Orton to just walk away. Punk says Orton doesn’t deserve to be at WrestleMania. Punk says Orton won’t be at WrestleMania because either he will be too crippled to compete or because he cares about his own safety. Punk says he will hurt Orton if he shows up next week to RAW. Punk says he will turn Orton upside down and pulls his heart out on the mat. Orton rushes the ring from in the crowd, attacking Punk. Orton goes for an RKO but Punk slides out of it and escapes the ring. Nexus runs down to get Punk’s back as Orton paces around the ring. The crowd chants for Orton as he squares off from the ring with Nexus on the floor.
– Back from commercial and Alberto Del Rio comes in driving a Lamborghini as Ricardo Rodriguez begins his introduction. Kofi Kingston runs down the ramp as Del Rio is walking to the ring and attacks him. Rodriguez runs over and takes out Kofi. Del Rio takes over now and slams Kofi into the steel steps. Kofi’s arm is bandaged after Del Rio wouldn’t release his finisher at Elimination Chamber. Del Rio uses the ring post and fan barrier on Kofi. Del Rip rips the brace off Kofi’s arm and applies his armbar finisher. Del Rio finally releases it and starts walking away with Rodriguez. Officials help Kofi up to hsi feet and his arm is hurt. Del Rio runs back over and shoves Kofi arm-first into the ring post again.
– WWE Champion The Miz and Alex Riley are shown walking to the ring as we go to another 2-21-11 countdown and commercial break.
– Back from the break and out comes WWE Champion The Miz and Alex Riley to the stage. Miz talks about how people went crazy for The Rock last week. Miz remembers watching The Rock verbally destroy his opponents back in the day. Miz says Rock’s promo on him last week wasn’t impressive at all. Miz says Cena and Rock have one thing in common – they’re cultural icons and the fans love them for it. Miz says he could care less what the fans think about him. Miz says “it doesn’t matter” what the fans think and mocks Cena as well. Miz says he is absolutely, completely awesome and the e-mail alert goes off in the arena.
The RAW GM says he will deal with The Rock later. He says the Rock and Sock Connection was a formidable tag team so tonight, the WWE Tag Team Titles will be defended by The Corre against The Miz and John Cena. It looks like The Miz thinks this might be a good idea.
– Matthews plugs Cole’s interview with Jerry Lawler as we go to commercial.
– Back from the break and we get some WWE All Stars footage.
The Bella Twins vs. Eve Torres and Gail Kim
We go to the ring where WWE Divas Champion Eve Torres, her partner Gail Kim and The Bella Twins are. We see footage from last week where they brawled backstage. Gail starts the match out with one of the Bellas. They go to the floor and Eve gets involved. Gail brings it back in the match and mounts an offense. Gail hits a crossbody for a 2 count one one of the Bellas. The ref is distracted as Gail goes for a move on the ropes. The other Bella pulls her down and she hits her face on the floor.
Back and forth in the ring until Eve and the other Bella is tagged in. Eve with a dropkick and a crossbody for a 2 count. Eve with kicks and a clothesline, followed by the standing moonsault for a 2 count. Eve is distracted. Bella hits Gail Kim and the ref gets distracted. Eve rolls Bella up but the other twin comes in and rolls Eve up. The ref turns around and counts the pin for The Bellas.
Winner: The Bella Twins
– We get another 2-21-11 video with a 3 minute countdown on it.
– Back from commercial and the countdown timer goes off and we see the door to the familiar house open. The Undertaker comes walking through. Johnny Cash’s “Ain’t No Grave” plays. We see Taker appear on the stage. A light shines on him and then goes back out. Taker’s bells start up as he begins his usual entrance to the ring.
The Undertaker enters the ring where his symbol is hanging from the rafters. Taker takes his hat off like usual and gets a pop. As soon as he does that, Triple H’s music hits and out he comes to a big pop!
Triple H locks eyes with Taker and heads to the ring. It seems like a much bigger pop. Taker stares at Triple H as he does his entrance. Triple H poses in the turnbuckles, taking up much more time than Taker did. The music finally stops and the crowd goes crazy as Taker and HHH stare at each other. The crowd chants for Triple H. Neither man looks happy. Triple H comes face to face with Taker now. They both look up at the WrestleMania sign. Taker laughs at Triple H and puts his hat back on. Taker walks away and the crowd boo’s. Taker turns back around and “cuts his throat” to Triple H. Triple H responds with a crotch chop. They continue to stare each other down as we go to commercial.
Sheamus vs. Mark Henry
Back from the break and we get replays of what just happened. Out comes Sheamus for his match against Mark Henry. Their air replays of the Henry-Sheamus feud over the past few weeks. Out next comes Henry and we get ready to go.
The bell rings and Sheamus unloads on Henry. Henry applies a bear hug and dumps Sheamus over the top and to the floor. They go at it before coming back in the ring. Henry scoop slams but Sheamus slides out of and takes out Henry’s knee. Sheamus tackles Henry for a 2 count. Sheamus drops knees on Henry. Sheamus with big forearm shots on Henry now and a big knee to the jaw. Sheaumes comes over the top with a shoulder and another 2 count.
Henry rams Sheamus back into the corner and unloads with big shots and a headbutt. Sheamus kicks Henry in the head but Henry knocks him out of the air. Henry goes for a splash but Sheamus moves. Sheamus hits a big running boot. Sheamus takes the turnbuckle cover off as the ref isn’t looking. Henry gets up and splashes Sheamus into ther steel. Henry hits the World’s Strongest Slam for the pin and the win.
Winner: Mark Henry
– Back from the break and Daniel Bryan is backstage with Gail Kim. Sheamus walks up and talks trash, teasing a feud.
– It’s announced that Hacksaw Jim Duggan will be going into the WWE Hall of Fame this year. Duggan will be inducted by Ted DiBiase Sr.
– We go to the ring where Michael Cole is ready for his interview with Jerry Lawler. Cole puts himself over and says he’s better than Gordon Solie, Gorilla Monsoon and Jim Ross. Cole says he needs our attention for this interview and we go to commercial before it begins.
Back from the break and out comes Jerry Lawler for his interview in the ring with Cole. Cole asks him how he felt going into the WWE Title match at Elimination Chamber. Lawler is silent. Cole asks him how it felt last night when he realized his dreams were shattered and he lost to The Miz. Lawler just stares at Cole as he rambles on. Cole asks Lawler if when Miz pinned him last night and he was looking up through the ceiling to heaven to his dead mother, realizing his mother had the best seat in the house, when Lawler realized he let his mother down. This is just bad here. The crowd hates it. Bad stuff by WWE. Lawler grabs Cole by his jacket and says if Cole ever mentions his mother again, it will be the last thing he says. Lawler says he has listened to Cole talk trash for weeks. Lawler says he will compete at WrestleMania. Lawler says he has a way in and don’t care if it gets him fired. Lawler issues a challenge to Cole for a match at WrestleMania. The crowd pops as Lawler shoves Cole back. Cole calls Lawler senile and says he will never get him in the ring. Cole goes back to the announcer’s table. Lawler tells Cole to be a man and show everyone what he’s got. Cole slams his headseat and takes his jacket off. Cole throws a drink in Lawler’s face and runs off as Lawler moves towards him.
– We see The Corre heading to the ring for their match against John Cena and The Miz before another commercial break.
– Back from commercial and Josh Matthews shows us highlights of Cole running off before commercial. Jerry Lawler is on commentary now and says he’s sitting there until Cole comes back.
WWE Tag Team Title Match: Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater vs. The Miz and John Cena
We go to the ring and out comes WWE Tag Team Champions Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel. Fellow members of The Corre Wade Barrett and Ezekiel Jackson are also with them. Out next comes WWE Champion The Miz with Alex Riley. John Cena is out last as we get ready to go.
It’s going to be Slater and Miz starting things out. They lock up and Miz take Slater to the mat first. Back and forth action but Miz wins it with an arm drag. Slater tries to come back but Miz drops him and gets a 2 count. Slater tags in Gabriel. Miz drops Gabriel with a toe hold and fires away with rights. Cena reaches for a tag. Miz mocks him but makes the tag. Cena unloads on Gabriel and hits the bulldog. 2 count for Cena. Cena with a fisherman’s suplex and a tag to Miz. Miz comes back in and continues the attack on Gabriel. Miz with the big clothesline in the corner. Miz goes for the Skull Crushing Finale and hits it for the pin and the win out of nowhere.
Winners and New WWE Tag Team Champions: The Miz and John Cena
– After the match, Wade Barrett takes the mic and says The Corre is getting their rematch right now. The e-mail alert goes off and it’s up to Josh Matthews to make the GM’s announcement now. The match is on.
WWE Tag Team Title Match: John Cena and The Miz vs. Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater
The bell rings and the referee holds up the belts as we go to commercial.
Back from the commercial and Miz has Gabriel grounded on the mat, working his arm over. Cena and Slater are tagged in. Slater rocks Cena with right hands. Cena ducks a clothesline and hits a big crossbody for a 2 count. Miz comes in with big chops on Slater. Ezekiel Jackson trips Miz as he runs the ropes and Slater takes advantage, beating Miz down. Slater dropkicks Miz out to the floor. The ref is distracted as Gabriel kicks him in the face and hits a series of rights. Gabriel comes in and gets two 2 counts on Miz. Slater comes in for some double teaming and another 2 count.
The ref is distracted again as Barrett gets a cheap shot in on Miz. Slater with knees to Miz’s back now and a chinlock. Miz tries to come back but Slater hits a neckbreaker for a very close 2 count. Cena reaches for a tag but Slater tags in Gabriel. Gabriel works Miz over on the ropes now. Miz fights to his feet with kicks and hits a backbreaker neckbreaker combo. Miz reaches for a tag but Slater comes in and stops it. Slater with more offense and another 2 count on Miz. Miz fights out of a hold but still can’t make the tag as Slater rams him back into Corre’s corner. Gabriel is tagged back in again. More cheap shots on Miz. Another 2 count on Miz. Miz tries for a tag to Cena again but Gabriel takes him down to the mat.
Miz fights Gabriel back but Gabriel rams him back in the corner. Gabriel goes for a springboard but Miz kicks him in mid-air, both go down. Cena finally comes in and unloads on Slater with all his usual moves. Cena hits the Five Knuckle Shuffle on Slater and goes for the Attitude Adjustment. Barrett gets on the apron and distracts the referee. The Miz runs over and hits the Skull Crushing Finale on Cena while Slater is on his shoulders. Slater takes advantage and pins Cena, taking back the tag belts.
Winners and New WWE Tag Team Champions: Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel
– As soon as the match ends, The Miz grabs his WWE Title and heads up the ramp with Alex Riley. RAW goes off the air with Miz holding up the belt, looking down at Cena in the ring.