- Tonight’s WWE RAW opens up with a look at Brock Lesnar from last week. We also get a look at CM Punk interrupting The Undertaker’s tribute to Paul Bearer.
– We go to the ring and out comes John Cena to kick off RAW.
The #1 contender talks about how we have 20 days left to pick a side – Cena or The Rock. Cena has a message for all The Rock’s fans tonight. Cena points at a sign and says your time is up, our time is now. Cena is met with mostly boos. Cena says he won’t make the mistake he did last year by predicting victory but he says he is focused and ready for WrestleMania. The music interrupts and out comes Titus O’Neil and Darren Young. Titus is wearing an afro and what looks like pajamas. Titus says The Primetime Players are also ready for WrestleMania 29. Rufus Pancake Patterson is O’Neil’s new character. He says Titus is his nephew. This goes nowhere until Titus brings up Darren looking like Cena. Rufus says Darren should be on the cover of Cocoa Pebbles since Cena is on the front of Fruity Pebbles. Rufus says he would come to the ring but his gout is flaming up. Rufus says Darren would be happy to face Cena. Darren says Cena will be crying and weeping like the loser he is after tonight. They taunt Cena and he gets serious now. Cena challenges Young to step into the ring. Cena says he will show him what it means to be in the main event of WrestleMania. Cena gets ready for a fight and here comes Young and a referee.
Darren Young vs. John Cena
The bell rings and Cena goes to work on Young.
Titus pulls Young to safety after Cena unloads. We take a commercial break.
Back from the break and Cena is still in control. Cena hits shoulder blocks and the big slam. Cena hits the Five Knuckle Shuffle and the Attitude Adjustment for the win.
Winner: John Cena
– Still to come tonight, The Undertaker will return.
– Michael Cole shows us footage of The Shield interrupting Mark Henry vs. Ryback on SmackDown. We also see Henry beating Ryback up. Ryback is walking backstage as we take another commercial break.
Ryback vs. David Otunga
Back from the commercial and out comes Ryback while David Otunga poses in the ring. Ryback rams Otunga back into the corner and beats him down to start the match.
Otunga tries to fight back but Ryback clotheslines him. Ryback comes back and slams Otunga to the mat. Ryback hits the Meathook clothesline and Shell Shocked for the win.
– After the match, Ryback cuts a promo but out comes Mark Henry. Before he can come down, Teddy Long and Vickie Guerrero come out to stop him. Vickie says she’s taking Ryback out of the six-man match at WrestleMania. Vickie announces Ryback vs. Henry for WrestleMania. Ryback lays Otunga out with another Shell Shocked to send Henry a message.
Fandango vs. The Great Khali
Back from the break and out comes Fandango with his dancer. They dance at ringside and he places her up on the apron before posing in front of her. They also dance and pose in the ring. A lit up silhouette of Fandango appears in the air. Out next comes The Great Khali with Natalya.
Fandango says Khali is far too stupid to pronounce his name correctly. Fandango calls Natalya a Canadian slice of heaven and wants to let her try to say his name. Natalya messes up the name on purpose and tells Khali to get him. Fandango runs out of the ring and walks away with his dancer. He says tonight was the night where we almost got to see the debut of Fandango. A “you can’t wrestle” chant breaks out.
– Still to come, the Intercontinental Title Triple Threat. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and we get a plug for Brock Lesnar in Muscle & Fitness magazine.
R-Truth vs. Damien Sandow
We go to the ring and out first comes R-Truth. Damien Sandow is out next. Sandow cuts a promo on the way to the ring and tells everyone they’re welcome. Truth has some poetry of his own and says Sandow is going to get got.
The bell rings and they go at it. Sandow takes control with an early pin attempt. Sandow with a headlock now. Truth fights back and rolls Sandow up for 2. Sandow with a clothesline and right hands. Sandow with a suplex and another 2 count. Sandow with a side Russian leg sweep and the Elbow of Disdain for another pin attempt. Truth comes back with clotheslines and right hands. Truth with a big head scissors and a kick to the jaw. Truth hits the scissors kick but Sandow rolls out of the ring. Sandow walks up the ramp and to the back, getting counted out.
Winner by Count Out: R-Truth
– The Bella Twins are backstage hanging on Cody Rhodes. Kaitlyn comes up and tells Cody she has something going on later so they can’t hang out. The Bellas say nobody cares. Kaitlyn says they can have Cody’s mustache and he can have theirs.
– Up next, The Undertaker is coming for the urn. Back to commercial.
– Back from commercial and out comes The Undertaker to the ring.
Taker says CM Punk sealed his fate by making this personal. Taker says he is going to hurt Punk bad at WrestleMania 29. Taker says Punk has one chance to save himself – bring the urn out now. We hear someone impersonating Paul Bearer. Punk appears on the big screen and apologizes for not being able to hit the high notes Bearer once did. Punk acts like Bearer is speaking to him through the urn. Punk talks about Taker and juggles the urn around while he speaks. Punk says he is a higher power. Punk says he is the one man in the world who can shoulder the burden of snapping The Streak. Punk says he’s ready to walk through hell and receive whatever pain Taker inflicts on him. Punk says he’s the one that will end The Streak. Punk drops the urn and says, “oh shit!” That’s pretty much it.
– Still to come, Triple H and Brock Lesnar’s contract signing. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and we see footage of CM Punk with the urn just now.
Primo and Epico vs. Kane and Daniel Bryan
Primo and Epico are in the ring with Rosa Mendes. Out next comes the WWE Tag Team Champions Kane and Daniel Bryan for a non-title match.
Kane starts off for his team and works the other over. Bryan tags in and Primo attacks him from behind. Bryan makes a comeback and hits a big knee for a 2 count. Epico comes in and Bryan takes him down with an armdrag. Bryan with a big back bodydrop. They distract Bryan and send him out to the floor. Bryan is rolled back in for a 2 count. Epico and Primo keep Bryan in their corner with quick tags now.
Kane finally gets the tag and cleans house. Kane runs into a boot but catches Primo with a big sidewalk slam. Kane knocks Epico off the apron and climbs to the top for a big right hand. Kane calls for a chokeslam but out comes AJ Lee skipping around the ring. Kane gets rolled up for a 2 count as he was distracted. Epico tags in for some double teaming but Bryan makes the save. Kane chokeslams Epico for the win.
Winners: Kane and Daniel Bryan
– Kane and Bryan stare at AJ confused after the match. AJ skips away to the back.
– Chris Jericho is backstage with Josh Mathews. Jericho brags about his history with the Intercontinental Title and says he will make it 10 times tonight. Fandango interrupts and shows Jericho how his name is said. Jericho calls him Fan-Dumbo, Fan-Dunghole, Fan-Dodge Durango and a bunch of other funny names. Fandango says Jericho will learn to pronounce his name properly.
– Still to come, Sheamus and Randy Orton vs. 3MB. Also, Alberto Del Rio vs. Cody Rhodes. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and we get a video about WWE working with Nothing But Nets to fight malaria in Africa.
Cody Rhodes vs. Alberto Del Rio
We go to the ring and out comes Cody Rhodes for the next match. Ricardo Rodriguez is out next to begin the introduction for World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio.
The bell rings and they go at it back and forth. Del Rio with an early roll up. Cody drops down and nails the right hand. Cody takes Del Rio to the corner now and works him over. Cody works on Del Rio’s hurt knee now. Cody keeps Del Rio on the mat until he backdrops him. Del Rio charges in the corner but Cody moves and Del Rio hits the ring post. Cody goes back to work on Del Rio and takes him to the corner. Del Rio turns it around and kicks Cody in the back. Cody kicks Cody from the apron to the floor and he hits his head on the way down. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Cody is in control of Del Rio now. Del Rio scoop slams Cody and goes to the top. Del Rio misses a moonsault as his knee buckles. Cody runs over Del Rio and starts stomping on him. Cody with a 2 count. Del Rio finally makes another comeback and hits the tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Del Rio with a big kick to the mouth for a close 2 count. Cody blocks the cross armbreaker and fights Del Rio off. Cody hits a moonsault for 2. Del Rio dumps Cody to the apron and hits a series of shots to the lower back. Del Rio with a backstabber for 2. Del Rio misses in the corner but counters Cody and locks in the cross armbreaker for the win.
Winner: Alberto Del Rio
– After the match, Jack Swagger comes out and attacks Del Rio from behind in the corner. Swagger beats Del Rio down. Ricardo tries to make the save but Swagger stops him and tosses him out of the ring. Del Rio fights back on Swagger and they tumble out of the ring. Del Rio with a big superkick. Del Rio throws Swagger into the fan barrier. Del Rio approaches Zeb Colter and Zeb pleads with him. Del Rio grabs Zeb but Swagger makes the save from behind. Swagger sends Del Rio into the steel steps and tells him to never lay a hand on Zeb. Swagger tosses Del Rio over the announce table and a “USA” chant breaks out as Swagger looks up at the WrestleMania 29 sign. Swagger and Zeb head to the back but stop when they see Ricardo. Swagger runs and hits a huge clothesline. Swagger locks in the Patriot Lock on Ricardo as Zeb looks on. Swagger twists Ricardo’s ankle up and he screams on the floor. Trainers check on Del Rio and Ricardo as Zeb and Swagger head to the back.
– Back from the break and we get replays of what just happened. During the break, Ricardo was stretchered out. The announcers play up the seriousness of the situation.
– Cole announces Booker T for the 2013 WWE Hall of Fame. They air a video looking back at Booker’s career.
– Still to come tonight, the Intercontinental Title Triple Threat.
Randy Orton and Sheamus vs. Heath Slater and Drew McIntyre
We go to the ring and out comes Randy Orton. Orton takes his time getting to the ring and we go back to commercial.
Back from the commercial and out comes Sheamus to team with Orton. Out next comes 3MB’s Heath Slater, Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal. Drew and Sheamus start the match off. Drew tries to take control but Sheamus lays him out. Orton tags in to a big pop. Orton drops a knee but runs into an elbow in the corner. Orton dropkicks Drew and tags Sheamus back in. Sheamus hits Drew with the forearm shots on the apron. Sheamus hits a battering ram for a 1 count.
Sheamus keeps control until Slater tags in and they beat Sheamus down in the corner. Slater and McIntyre with quick tags now. Sheamus fights out on Drew but catches a kick to the face. 2 count by Drew. Slater comes back in to keep up the attack on Sheamus. They try to double team but Sheamus fights them off and knocks Drew out of the air. Sheamus tags in Orton. Orton unloads on Slater and hits the powerslam. Orton tosses Slater to the apron and hits the draping DDT. Sheamus runs in with a Brogue for Jinder and Drew. Orton nails the RKO on Slater for the win.
Winners: Sheamus and Randy Orton
– After the match, The Shield music hits and here comes Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose through the crowd. They surround the ring until Big Show comes out. Show runs down and joins Orton and Sheamus in the ring. The Shield decides not to rush the ring and they leave back through the crowd. Show looks up at the WrestleMania sign and points at it. Show leaves the ring as Orton and Sheamus stare at him.
– Michael Cole leads us to an exclusive look at The Rock in GI Joe 2.
Kofi Kingston vs. Dolph Ziggler
Back from the break and out comes Kofi Kingston. Dolph Ziggler is out next with Big E Langston and AJ Lee.
They lock up and trade holds to start the match. Ziggler takes control but Kofi leaps and hits a back elbow. Kofi gets hung up on the top turnbuckle and Ziggler covers for 2. Ziggler with a dropkick and another 2 count. Ziggler does a headlock headstand and shows off. Kofi fights out but Ziggler cuts him off. Kofi comes back with chops and a dropkick. Ziggler goes for the sleeper but it’s blocked. Kofi with a springboard crossbody for a close 2 count. Kofi with a big right hand and the Boom Drop. Kofi goes for Trouble in Paradise but Ziggler catches him. Kofi slides out and kicks Ziggler in the face. Kofi goes to the top but AJ gets on the apron and distracts the referee. Kofi runs the apron at Ziggler but Langston knocks him out of the air. Kofi lands hard outside of the ring. Ziggler brings Kofi back in the ring and nails a Zig Zag for the win.
Winner: Dolph Ziggler
– After the match, Kane and Daniel Bryan come to the stage. Bryan congratulates Ziggler and Big E for getting them on the same page finally. Kane says he isn’t in a good place right now. Kane wants to see what Big E Langston can do inside of the ring. Langston likes the sound of this. Kane proposes Ziggler and Big E vs. Team Hell No. AJ interrupts and accepts the challenge, only if the tag titles are on the line and it’s at WrestleMania 29. They accept.
– Back from the break and we see what happened with CM Punk and The Undertaker earlier tonight.
– WWE airs another special preview for John Cena vs. The Rock at WrestleMania 29.
Triple Threat for the WWE Intercontinental Title: The Miz vs. Chris Jericho vs. Wade Barrett
We go to the ring and out first comes The Miz. We go back to commercial.
Back from the break and WWE Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett is already out. Chris Jericho comes out next to a nice pop. The match starts with Barrett decking Jericho then hitting Miz. Jericho comes over and drops Barrett with an elbow for a 2 count. Jericho clotheslines Barrett to the floor. Miz rolls Jericho up for 2 from behind. Jericho and Miz go at it now. Miz dropkicks Barrett through the ropes. Jericho leaps out onto both of them with a crossbody. Jericho brings Barrett in the ring and hits a knee to the head. The crowd chants for Jericho now. Barrett fights him off but gets dropkicked. Jericho with a 2 count. Miz pulls Jericho out of the ring and rams him into the apron. Miz rolls Barrett up for 2. Another roll up for 2. Miz keeps control of Barrett and clotheslines him in the corner. Miz takes Jericho back down to the floor. Barrett cuts Miz off on the top and works him over. Barrett with a high running knee to the gut.
Jericho comes in and catches them both in the corner with a super superplex. We go back to commercial.
Back from the break and Barrett is in control of Jericho. He knocks Miz to the floor. Barrett with a big knee to the gut for a 2 count on Jericho. Jericho fights back but Barrett hit another knee. Barrett runs into a boot and Jericho makes a comeback. Jericho hits the bulldog. Miz blocks the Lionsault and sends Jericho to the floor. Miz comes off the top on Barrett and unloads on him with offense. Miz gets caught in Winds of Change and Barrett covers for 2. Miz dropkicks Barrett’s leg and goes for the Figure Four and locks it. Jericho breaks it with a Lionsault and a close 2 count on Miz. Jericho goes at it with Barrett and locks in the Walls of Jericho. Miz breaks the hold and goes for a Skull Crushing Finale. Jericho fights him off. They dump Barrett to the floor. Jericho rolls Miz up for a close 2 count. Jericho hits a Codebreaker on Miz.
Barrett pulls Jericho to the floor and steals a pin for 2. Jericho pulls him out and sends him to the barrier. Jericho covers Miz for a close 2 count. Miz plants Jericho with a DDT for 2. Miz misses a clothesline in the corner. Jericho dropkicks Barrett to the floor from the apron. Miz drops Jericho with a kick to the face for another close 2 count. Jericho with chops on Miz. Jericho misses an enziguri. More back and forth. Jericho with a roll up for 2. Miz catches Jericho and hits a Skull Crushing Finale. Barrett runs in and breaks the pin, rolling Miz up for the win.
Winner: Wade Barrett
– After the match, Barrett grabs his title and heads to the ramp to talk some trash. We go to replays.
– We get footage from the world premiere party for WWE Studios’ The Call.
– We see some fan Touts for the Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H stipulation. Triple H is headed to the ring as we go back to commercial.
– Back from the break and out comes Triple H for the WrestleMania 29 contract signing. The ring is set up with the usual table and chairs. Triple H stands and waits for Brock Lesnar to come out. Paul Heyman comes down with three security guys instead. Triple H says he thought Lesnar was the kind of guy who would come look him in the eye. Heyman says we all know Lesnar is fearless. Heyman says he is afraid of Triple H because Triple H realizes the predicament they have put him in. Either he disappoints the fans by taking away the match they want to see or he signs the contract not knowing what the stipulations are. Heyman thinks Triple H doesn’t know what to do yet and is very frustrated. Heyman doesn’t want those frustrations taken out on him so that’s why he has security with him. Triple H knocks the quality of Heyman’s security. Heyman shows that Lesnar has already signed the contract. He says he will reveal the stipulations only after Triple H signs.
Triple H is ready to do this and asks for the contract. Heyman says he wants to take a minute and really enjoy this. Heyman says they have spent time watching one piece of footage over and over again. Heyman shows footage from three weeks ago when Lesnar and Triple H brawled at ringside, leaving Lesnar busted open. Heyman asks how do you top that? Heyman says he knows and it will be Triple H blindfolded at WrestleMania. Nah, he says. Heyman says it will be Triple H with his hands cuffed and ankles shackled in the match. Nope, not that one either. Heyman says Lesnar is letting him pick the stipulation. Heyman says the winner of the match gets Stephanie McMahon. Heyman says no, that wouldn’t work. It would be more fitting if the loser gets Stephanie. Triple H grabs Lesnar and pulls him over the desk. Security attacks Triple H but he fights them off and tosses them out of the ring. Triple H grabs Heyman by his hair and slams his face into the table. Triple H rips Heyman’s shirt over and hits him in the chest. Heyman screams for Lesnar’s help. Triple H says he knows Brock isn’t coming out until he signs the contract so he’s going to take his time and enjoy this. Triple H smacks Heyman around as he screams for Lesnar.
Triple H signs and makes it official. He stabs the pen into Heyman and tells him to bring out Lesnar. Triple H dumps Heyman off the table. Triple H kicks Heyman out of the ring and tosses a chair onto him. Lesnar’s music hits and out he comes with a steel chair. Lesnar is going insane at the top of the ramp. Triple H grabs a sledgehammer. Heyman begs Brock not to enter the ring as Triple H waits. Lesnar laughs and tosses the chair into the ring. The crowd boos. Heyman tells Lesnar that they won this round and talks him down as he walks around the ring. Lesnar points at the WrestleMania sign. Heyman is beat up and looks to be bleeding but smiling. Heyman says that beating was worth it to get Triple H to sign the contract. Heyman reveals a No Holds Barred stipulation. He adds that Triple H’s career will be on the line. RAW goes off the air with Triple H looking on from the ring.