– Tonight’s WWE RAW Supershow opens up from the sold out Garden in Boston, Massachusetts as Michael Cole welcomes us. Shawn Michaels’ music hits and out comes Mr. WrestleMania to kick off the show.
Shawn comes out to a big pop and talks about Triple H. He wanted Triple H to face The Undertaker and end the streak and something changed Triple H’s mind to make him accept the challenge and up the ante to make it Hell in a Cell. Shawn wants to find out what it was that made Triple H change his mind. Shawn calls Triple H out to the ring and here he comes.
Shawn admits he was hard on Triple H a few weeks ago and hit him below the belt, saying things no friend should say. Shawn apologizes for putting their friendship on the line. Shawn says he’s amazed that Triple H didn’t buckle. Shawn brings up him calling Triple H a coward. Shawn says nobody calls Triple H a coward to his face and gets away with it, but Shawn did and that’s amazing. Shawn shows footage of Taker saying Shawn is better than Triple H two weeks ago, then Triple H coming back and accepting the challenge.
Triple H goes to speak again and Shawn cuts him off again. Shawn says the worse thing anyone could say to Triple H is that Shawn is better. Triple H says it has nothing to do with who’s better or not. Triple H says he’s tired of people like The Undertaker saying Shawn couldn’t get the job done. Triple H is tired of people talking behind Shawn’s back saying he’s a failure and couldn’t get it done because he was never as good as he thought. Triple H says it pains him to look at Shawn as a loser. That’s why he’s facing Taker at WrestleMania. Triple H says he’s going to end The Undertaker, end the Streak, end an era and do what everyone runs their mouth saying Shawn couldn’t do. Triple H says he’s going to do this for himself and for Shawn.
Shawn says he was right about who was going to win last year and he knows who’s going to win this year and he’s right about that also. Shawn goes to leave but adds that he’s been made the special referee, that’s how he knows who’s going to win. Shawn leaves the ring as Triple H looks on.
– Still to come tonight, The Rock and John Cena plus Chris Jericho and Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus and CM Punk. Back to commercial.
WWE United States Title Match: Santino Marella vs. Jack Swagger
Back from the break and out comes Santino Marella. Vickie Guerrero is out next to introduce the WWE United States Champion Jack Swagger and out he comes with Dolph Ziggler at his side.
The bell rings and Swagger beats Santino down to the mat. John Laurinaitis and David Otunga come walking down the ramp as Santino starts to fight back. Santino hits his big hip toss and the headbutt. Santino pulls out the Cobra as David Otunga is distracting the referee. Ziggler jumps up and lays out Santino. Swagger takes advantage and hits the gutwrench powerbomb but Santino kicks out at 2. Teddy Long’s music hits and out he comes with Aksana and Kofi Kingston.
Teddy comes out and argues at ringside with Laurinaitis as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Santino manages to take Swagger down. Laurinaitis gets on the apron and argues with the referee. Teddy Long pulls him down and they argue at ringside again. Santino takes advantage of everyone beign distracted and goes for a comeback but Dolph Ziggler hits him. Kofi runs up but Dolph drops him also. Santino knocks Dolph off the apron with the Cobra. He goes to do the same with Vickie but she jumps off the apron. Aksana runs over and shoves Vickie down. They argue as Santino positions the Cobra again. Swagger blocks it and applies the ankle lock but the referee isn’t looking. Teddy shoves Laurinaitis down on the floor. Santino rolls out of the ankle lock and pins Swagger for the title.
Winner and New WWE United States Champion: Santino Marella
– John Laurinaitis interrupts and says to cut the music. Laurinaitis says this is his show but Teddy says tonight, it’s his. Teddy has a present for everyone and calls for security to remove Laurinaitis. Teddy has Laurinaitis and Otunga escorted out of the building by security. Santino is announced the winner again and he starts crying while celebrating with Teddy, Kofi and Aksana.
– Up next, The Rock will have a history lesson. Back to commercial.
– We see footage from earlier today where The Rock was out and about in Boston. Rock has a history lesson for John Cena tonight. Rock talks about the Boston Tea Party in 1773 and says tonight, we’re going to have a party of our own. Rock has a bunch of Cena t-shirts and merchandise. Rock starts throwing it into the water and mocking Cena. Rock says the revolution begins tonight. Rock says everyone is sick of Cena’s hot trash being shoved down their throat. The People’s Party starts tonight he says.
Alicia Fox vs. Eve Torres
We go back to the arena and Alicia Fox is waiting in the ring. Kelly Kelly joins the announcers for commentary as Eve Torres makes her way out to the ring.
The bell rings and they lock up. Eve takes Alicia down first. They run the ropes and Eve gets taken down after showing off. Eve counters Alicia and rolls her up for the quick win.
Winner: Eve Torres
– After the match, Eve taunts Kelly Kelly from the ring. Zack Ryder’s music hits to a big pop from the crowd. Ryder comes out to the stage and he’s using a cane to walk. Ryder says he’s glad he and Eve never hooked up because it’s Broskis Before Hoeskis.
– We see footage from earlier today of John Cena sitting in the empty arena. Cena spoke about The Rock and that’s next. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and Eve finds Zack Ryder backstage. She hits him with a big kiss and walks away. Ryder smiles.
– We go to footage from earlier today of John Cena sitting in the empty arena. He talks about The Rock and their match at WrestleMania 28.
Cena admits The Rock is the most accomplished WWE star and pretty much says the same stuff he’s been saying about defeating The Rock in Miami. Cena says this is an event that will make history. Cena says WrestleMania 28 is his legacy, it’s once in a lifetime.
– Up next, Sheamus and Punk vs. Bryan and Jericho. Back to commercial.
CM Punk and Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan and Chris Jericho
Back from the break and out comes WWE Champion CM Punk followed by his partner Sheamus. World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan is out next followed by his partner Chris Jerico.
Punk and Jericho start things out. They lock up and Jericho takes Punk down with a headlock. They trade holds and Punk comes back with kicks. Punk drops Jericho with a shoulder. They run the ropes and Punk gets the upperhand. Punk with a clothesline. Jericho grabs the ropes and rolls to Bryan to make a tag. Bryan comes in and Punk meets him with kicks and knees before tagging in Sheamus.
Sheamus works on Bryan in the corner and eventually dumps him to the apron for a series of forearm shots to the chest. Sheamus runs over Bryan and covers him for a 2 count. Punk comes back in off the top rope and takes control of Bryan. Punk gets kicked in the back by Jericho while the referee isn’t looking. Jericho tags in as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and Jericho has Punk in a headlock but he’s fighting out. Jericho drops Punk for a 2 count. Jericho with kicks but Punk gets up and dropkicks him. Sheamus tags in and runs over Jericho. Sheamus slams Jericho and hits Bryan, who comes running in.Sheamus with the Irish Curse backbreaker on Jericho for 2.
Sheamus gets knocked to the floor and kicked in the face by Bryan. Sheamus comes back in and Jericho takes control. Punk and Bryan finally come in. Punk hits the high knee on Bryan and slams him. Punk, selling his back, goes up top and hits the big elbow drop on Bryan. Everyone gets involved and there’s chaos everywhere. It comes down to Jericho and Punk in the ring. Punk blocks Walls of Jericho but Jericho rolls through and rolls Punk up for the pin.
Winners: Chris Jericho and Daniel Bryan
– We go to more footage from The Rock out in Boston for a history lesson. He talks about Paul Revere’s midnight ride. Rock has a cardboard cutout of Cena and wonders what if Cena had led the Revolution back in the day. Rock cuts another nice promo on Cena and says he’s coming to see Cena tonight at the TD Garden. Back to commercial.
Big Show vs. The Miz
Back from the break and out comes Big Show and The Miz for the next match. Cody Rhodes appears before the match and shows another Big Show WrestleMania failure video. Miz tries to attack from behind and they go at it. The match ends quick with a knockout punch from Big Show.
Winner: Big Show
– Back from the break and we get The Rock’s third history lesson for John Cena. Rock is at the Boston Common park. Rock says now that he’s taken Cena on a history lesson, he’s going to make history. Rock declares that Cena will fall to him on April 1st. Tonight, The Rock Revolution has begun and Rock says he’s coming to the TD Garden to step in the ring and look Cena in the eye. Rock says he will tell the world exactly what he sees in Cena. Rock tells Cena to get ready. We go back to commercial.
R-Truth vs. Kane
Back from the break and they hype Shawn Michaels and The Undertaker on next week’s RAW. R-Truth makes his way out for the next match. The lights go out and Kane makes his way out next as we see footage from SmackDown where he attacked Randy Orton.
The bell rings and Truth takes Kane to the corner but gets knocked back. Truth comes right back and Kane shoves him again. Truth comes back again and Kane hits him with a big boot. Kane takes Truth to the corner now and beats him down. Kane with a big slam and a 2 count. Kane throws Truth in the corner and clotheslines him. Kane runs into a right hand and a heel kick from Truth. Truth with another kick. Kane ducks the scissors kick and chokeslams Truth for the win.
– After the match, Randy Orton’s music hits and out he comes. Orton lays Kane out with an RKO and takes a mic. Orton tells Kane it’s good to be back and drops the mic before leaving.
– We see John Cena walking backstage. Cena and The Rock is up next as we go back to commercial.
– Back from the break and out comes John Cena to a very mixed reaction from his hometown crowd. Cena says he thought they would be excited and they just boo more.
Cena talks about The Rock’s history lessons and says they are everything Rock needs to be – electrifying and entertaining. The crowd chants for Rocky. Cena wonders what Rock is really saying in his promos. Cena compares Rock to Jersey Shore’s The Situation and says he’s trying too hard. Cena says last week we all saw that Rock was shook up. Cena says Rock wasted 20 minutes on a Twitter promo and when Cena came and left, Rock was left stuttering over his words.
Cena goes on and says it’s a bad idea for Rock to meet him in the ring. Cena says Rock’s best stuff has been either pre-taped or live via satellite lately. Rock wonders who will be at WrestleMania – the dude wasting 20 minutes talking about Chinese take out or the greatest WWE star in history. Cena says he wants The Rock back and asks the fans if they want it. Cena calls out The Rock and here he comes marching to the ring.
Rock said he was going to look Cena in the eye and tell the world what he sees. Rock approaches Cena and says he sees fear in Cena’s eyes. Fear that Rock is taking everything away from him. Some of the crowd chants for Cena now. Rock goes on about the fear in Cena’s eyes and the doubt in his words. Rock says he sees right through Cena. Rock says Cena didn’t shake his confidence and we get chants from the crowd. Rock says he has never been more confident about something in his life. Rock says Cena will always be a little boy that went down as The Rock’s bitch. Rock’s music hits and he leaves the ring.
Cena gets pissed and goes off on the mic. Cena says Rock has lost his damn mind if he thinks Cena is afraid. Cena says he is the son of a bitch who will make history at WrestleMania by whipping The Rock’s ass. Cena goes to ringside and celebrates with fans, taking a drink. Cena hits the ring for more celebration and goes to ringside where his family is. Cena introduces his dad, his wife and others to the camera and says that’s Boston, that’s his people and Rock can’t see them. RAW goes off the air.