- Tonight’s WWE RAW Supershow opens up with Triple H walking backstage. His arm is in a brace and he’s stopped by John Laurinaitis. Laurinaitis say she didn’t know Brock Lesnar was going to attack him two weeks ago. Laurinaitis cops pleas and says it was painful to watch Lesnar beat Triple H up, humiliate him and break his arm. Laurinaitis says Triple H has his support and his sympathy. Triple H just stares at him and says what he has to say, he will say it in a second in front of the world. Triple H wishes Laurinaitis good luck with John Cena on Sunday and walks off.
– We get the usual RAW opening video.
– Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler welcome us to RAW from the Consol Energy Center in Pittsburgh. We go right to the ring and out comes Triple H.
Triple H hits the ring and we see footage from two weeks ago where Brock Lesnar attacked him and used the Kimura Lock. Triple H says it’s not the physical part done to him. He’s offended by Lesnar and what he said about bringing legitimacy back to WWE. Triple H says the day before Lesnar came back, he was standing in the ring going toe to toe with The Undertaker at WrestleMania. He says Lesnar’s arrogance and stupidity offend him. It offends Taker, Shawn Michaels, John Cena, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Bob Backlund, Bruno Sammartino and every other person who has ever walked the isle. HHH says it offended him as a fan because that’s how he started out. He says he will always be part of the WWE Universe and as a member of that Universe, Lesnar offends him. He says he was slightly embarrassed because he bought into Lesnar’s crap, his hype, the same crap he bought into in 2002 when they met. He talks about how Lesnar shot to the top of the WWE but when he was challenged, he quit. When it wasn’t so easy, Lesnar quit. He went to the UFC with all the hype and the world and went right to the top of UFC. But when he got there and someone kicked his ass just a little bit, when it wasn’t so easy – Brock Lesnar quit. Triple H goes on and says Lesnar then returned to WWE and failed to beat John Cena.
Triple H says Lesnar then came out and made demands and when he was told no, he quit again. Lesnar’s music interrupts and out comes Paul Heyman with a lawyer it looks like.
Heyman says he gets it. This is damage control. He says Triple H lost his biggest star and now he thinks he’s a business man but as a business man, he screwed up. Heyman calls this an open and shut case and says his client entered an a agreement with John Laurinaitis on live TV. Heyman says Triple H defiantly tore that contract up and that’s called breech of contract. Heyman said Triple H brought a fighter into an entertainment company and then didn’t like it when he wanted to fight. The lawyer serves Triple H with lawsuit papers. Lesnar is suing WWE for the millions of dollars that they owe him, says Heyman. Lesnar is disappointed at the way things turned out. On a personal basis, Lesnar expected much more from Triple H. He expected a fight but got a sniffling conniving, corporate ant that hasn’t lived up to the hype that has surrounded him. Heyman goes on and Triple H grabs his by his mouth and backs him against the ropes. Triple H lets him go and backs off. Triple H throws the papers down and says to tell Lesnar that he will get everything he deserves. Triple H leaves but Heyman grabs the mic. Heyman says HHH just screwed up again. Now he’s got another lawsuit coming his way for assault and battery. Heyman says he will see Triple H in court and the crowd boos.
– We get a look back at Big Show picking on John Laurinaitis last week. Tonight if he doesn’t apologize, he will be fired. Kane vs. Big Show is also announced. A face-off with John Cena and Laurinaitis is also set for later tonight.
CM Punk and Santino Marella vs. Daniel Bryan and Cody Rhodes
We go to the ring and out comes WWE Champion CM Punk for some tag team action. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and out comes the WWE United States Champion Santino Marella. The WWE Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes is out next followed by Daniel Bryan. Punk and Cody start things out.
They lock up and go to the corner. Cody tries to take control but Punk slams him and throws him in the corner. Punk wants Bryan to come in. Punk ends up dumping Cody to the floor. Bryan runs in but Punk tosses him out onto Cody. Santino comes in as Punk dives out onto Cody and Bryan. Santino runs the ropes and tries to dive through but gets stuck. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Cody is working Santino over. Santino tries to fight back but Cody drops him and tags in Bryan. Bryan hits a dropkick to the face in the corner. Bryan with a 2 count. Bryan drops a series of knee drops for another 2 count. Cody gets another tag and keeps up the assault on Santino. Bryan comes back in and they double team Santino. Bryan hits Santino with kicks and works on the arm now. Cody gets another tag and keeps control. Bryan comes back in with more kicks on Santino and more double teaming after taunting Punk. Santino finally gets the tag and Punk comes in to unload on Cody.
Punk bulldogs Cody and wants Bryan to come in. Punk goes for GTS but Cody slides out. Punk lays him out with a kick but Bryan comes in to break the pin. Punk goes for GTS on Bryan but he escapes and leaves the ring. Cody attacks Punk from behind but Punk catches him in GTS for the win.
Winners: CM Punk and Santino Marella
– Still to come tonight, Randy Orton vs. Chris Jericho and an announcement from John Laurinaitis that will change the future course of WWE forever. Back to commercial.
Beth Phoenix vs. Alicia Fox
Back from the break and Alicia Fox is in the ring waiting as Beth Phoenix comes out. They go back and forth until Beth hits a big clothesline. WWE Divas Champion Layla comes out and watches from the stage as Beth beats Alicia down in the corner. Beth presses Alicia high over her head and tosses her to the mat before hitting the Glam Slam for the win, all while staring at Layla.
Winner: Beth Phoenix
– After the match, Beth grabs Alicia but Layla runs down to the ring for the save. Layla face plants Beth, sending out of the ring.
– They tout John Cena’s online popularity and show a Make-A-Wish video.
– Still to come, Jericho vs. Orton and Show vs. Kane.
– Back from the break and Kane vs. Zack Ryder is announced for the Over the Limit pre-show match on YouTube this Sunday.
– We get a look back at last week when Big Show was mocking John Laurinaitis and then the in-ring segment where Eve Torres demanded an apology. We see on SmackDown where Laurinaitis screwed Show in the Daniel Bryan match and then confronted him, demanding apology tonight. Back in the arena, here comes John Laurinaitis with David Otunga.
Big Show vs. Kane
Back from the break and out comes Big Show. Kane is out next and Laurinaitis will be watching this one from ringside with Otunga.
They lock up and go at it. Kane hits a bunch of shoulder thrusts in the corner and comes back with right hands. Show turns around and hits a bunch of body blows. Show with headbutts but he misses the splash in the corner as Kane trips him. Kane with a crossbody for 2. Kane with a headlock now.
Show comes back with clotheslines and a scoop slam. Show goes to the second rope and comes down but Kane moves out of the way. Kane comes down from the top but Show grabs him for a chokeslam. Kane fights it off but Show tosses him out of the ring. Show whips Kane into the fan barrier and spears him out on the floor. Show brings it back in the ring as Laurinaitis takes a mic. He demands an apology now, distracting Big Show. Kane attacks and chokeslams Show for the win.
– After the match, Laurinaitis enters the ring and tells Show to get up and face him. Laurinaitis reminds Show he’s the leader and the one in charge so he shouldn’t be making fun of him. Laurinaitis demands an apology and says it better be good or he’s firing Show. Show says he’s been thinking about what he would say to Laurinaitis today. When he broke into WCW, he was 23 and this is his life. Show says he’s done it all and finally had his WrestleMania moment. Show says a part of him can walk away with his head held high with no regrets but the truth is, he loves what he does. He loves waking up every day performing for the fans. Show starts crying and the fans chant for him. Show goes on and says if Laurinaitis has an ounce of decency, he will continue let him do what he loves. Laurinaitis says that was nice but he didn’t hear an apology. Show apologizes twice. Laurinaitis now wants Show to get on his knees and beg for his job. Show goes to drop to his knees but hesitates. This goes on and he begs for his job. Laurinaitis says Big Show disgusts him but finally, he will re-consider. Big Show is still crying as Laurinaitis and Otunga leave the ring. Laurinaitis stops on the ramp and says he’s already decided. He goes to fire Big Show and Show starts crying again. He drops to his knees and the crowd boos. Show cries some more and says he is sorry for picking on Johnny’s voice and will never do it again. Laurinaitis says he still isn’t happy and wishes Show the best in his future endeavors. Laurinaitis fires Big Show. Show sits in the ring on his knees and just cries as we go to commercial.
– We see replay of Big Show getting fired as Cole and Lawler play up the serious of the situation.
Brodus Clay, Kofi Kingston and R-Truth vs. The Miz, Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger
We go right to Brodus Clay’s music as he and his dancers come out. Lawler is still stunned by what happened with Big Show. Out next come his partners, the WWE Tag Team Champions R-Truth and Kofi Kingston. Out next comes The Miz followed by Vickie Guerrero. She introduces the next WWE Tag Team Champions – Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger.
Truth and Swagger start things off. Clay comes in quickly and things get crazy as everyone else gets involved. Miz, Swagger and Dolph end up on the floor as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Ziggler goes at it with Truth. We see AW, Mason Ryan, Primo, Epico and Rosa Mendes watching from a skybox. Miz comes in and continues the assault on Truth. Kofi gets the tag and unloads on Miz. Kofi hits SOS but the pin is broken up. Ziggler runs into a big headbutt from Clay. Clay tags himself in as Kofi hits Trouble in Paradise on Miz. Clay comes in and hits the big splash for the win.
Winners: Brodus Clay, Kofi Kingston and R-Truth
– After the match, the champs and Brodus bring a bunch of kids in the ring to dance with them. Up next is Orton vs. Jericho after the commercial.
– Alex Riley is backstage walking with CM Punk when AJ Lee walks up. She wishes Punk good luck for Sunday. He says he doesn’t wan to get involved with her and Daniel Bryan because he doesn’t need the drama. Punk says he doesn’t trust Bryan and while he’s known AJ, she’s been pretty unstable. Punk says he will see her later and walks off.
– World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus comes out for commentary on the next match.
Chris Jericho vs. Randy Orton
Out first comes Chris Jericho followed by Randy Orton. They lock up and Orton takes Jericho down first. Orton with more offense and a quick pin attempts. Orton with a dropkick now and a clothesline that sends Jericho out to the floor. Orton stands tall as Sheamus looks on and we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Jericho takes control. Jericho with a 2 count. Orton fights back with right hands and an uppercut. He beats Jericho back into the corner but runs into a big boot. Jericho with a dropkick from the second rope and a 2 count. Orton makes a comeback with clotheslines and a power slam. Orton hits a backbreaker. Jericho blocks the second rope DDT and dumps Orton out to the floor.
Jericho taunts Sheamus at ringside. Out of nowhere Jericho grabs Orton and throws him into Sheamus. Jericho brings Orton back into the ring but Orton catches him and hits the draping DDT. Orton hits the mat but Sheamus pulls Jericho out of the ring and clotheslines him for the DQ.
Winner by DQ: Chris Jericho
– Orton is pissed about the DQ and confronts Sheamus at the bottom of the ramp. They argue and Orton challenges him to get in the ring. They both enter when referees come down to keep them apart.
– Still to come tonight, an a face-to-face meeting between Laurinaitis and Cena. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and we see a clip from earlier when Big Show was fired. It’s announced that Eve Torres is making Randy Orton vs. Sheamus for this week’s SmackDown.
– We go to the ring and out comes John Laurinaitis by himself. Laurinaitis talks about how good he is and how John Cena is a loser. He says he will prove after that Over the Limit, all of the fans are losers. Laurinaitis goes on and John Cena’s music interrupts.
Cena comes out and starts sniffing Laurinaitis. He says desperation is such a stinky cologne and starts making jokes on Laurinaitis. Cena rips into Laurinaitis for how he fired Big Show. Cena runs down some of Laurinaitis’ failures and calls him a loser. Cena calls Laurinaitis a loser about 20 times and mocks Jim Carrey. Cena goes on and asks the fans how many want to beat Laurinaitis. Everyone cheers. Cena goes on and on, saying he will destroy Laurinaitis at Over the Limit. Laurinaitis tries to talk and Cena just interrupts him by calling him a loser again.
In honor of the Pittsburgh Penguins, Cena tells Laurinaitis to go “puck” himself and tosses a hockey puck on the mat. Laurinaitis says he’s taller than Cena and better looking than him. Eve Torres comes walking down and whispers something. She hands a paper to Laurinaitis but Cena snatches it out of his hand. The Board says their match at Over the Limit will be a singles match, there will be no special referee or anything, any Superstar who interferes will be terminated and if Laurinaitis loses the match, he will be fired as well.
Cena’s music hits but he wants to hear the big announcement that they were hyping earlier. Laurinaitis just smacks Cena and leaves the ring. Laurinaitis storms off to the back as Cena looks off and RAW goes off the air.