WWE Raw Segments Cut Off Hulu Plus, DDP Helps A Veteran Run Again, Trish Stratus
- To get an idea of WWE’s new channel on Hulu Plus, a reader noted that this week’s RAW was cut down to 90 minutes instead of 3 hours. The following segments were left out of the Hulu Plus broadcast this week:
* The backstage segment with Brad Maddox and AJ Lee
* Kofi Kingston vs. Dolph Ziggler
* The first diner segment with Kane and Daniel Bryan
* Santino Marella & Zack Ryder vs. Darren Young & Titus O’Neil
* The backstage segment that set up the six-man match and the entrances to that match
* Tyson Kidd vs. Wade Barrett
* Layla and Alicia Fox vs. Eve Torres and Beth Phoenix
- Former WCW World Heavyweight Champion Diamond Dallas Page appeared on FOX & Friends this morning to promote DDPYOGA. Page had with him an injured veteran who was unable to walk on his own after returning home from service. DDPYOGA helped the man lose 140lbs. and now not only can he walk on his own, he’s able to run.
- Former WWE Women’s Champion Trish Stratus did a cover shoot for Australia’s OPA Magazine yesterday. The issue will be released some time this year.
The official YouTube account of TNA Wrestling has released two new "#IMPACT365" videos featuring Bad...
- WWE continues to work on ideas for future WCW DVD projects due to the positive sales from recent p...
- CM Punk tweeted the following photo this weekend, which could be seen as a shot at the WWE App: ...
- Damien Sandow says his latest quote of the day could be his last. He tweeted: Quote of the day....
As PWMania.com reported, WWE has signed 18-year-old Jasper Orton, the cousin of current WWE Champion...