WWE Raw Segments Cut Off Hulu Plus, DDP Helps A Veteran Run Again, Trish Stratus
- To get an idea of WWE’s new channel on Hulu Plus, a reader noted that this week’s RAW was cut down to 90 minutes instead of 3 hours. The following segments were left out of the Hulu Plus broadcast this week:
* The backstage segment with Brad Maddox and AJ Lee
* Kofi Kingston vs. Dolph Ziggler
* The first diner segment with Kane and Daniel Bryan
* Santino Marella & Zack Ryder vs. Darren Young & Titus O’Neil
* The backstage segment that set up the six-man match and the entrances to that match
* Tyson Kidd vs. Wade Barrett
* Layla and Alicia Fox vs. Eve Torres and Beth Phoenix
- Former WCW World Heavyweight Champion Diamond Dallas Page appeared on FOX & Friends this morning to promote DDPYOGA. Page had with him an injured veteran who was unable to walk on his own after returning home from service. DDPYOGA helped the man lose 140lbs. and now not only can he walk on his own, he’s able to run.
- Former WWE Women’s Champion Trish Stratus did a cover shoot for Australia’s OPA Magazine yesterday. The issue will be released some time this year.
Watch several video highlights from WWE SmackDown. ...
If you've listened to Paul Heyman's recent appearances on Steve Austin and Chris Jericho's podcasts,...
Kane SHOULD BE the most over heel in the industry right now not named Brock Lesnar. I know how ridic...
From the ashes of the best faction to grace the squared circle of World Wrestling Entertainment in r...
This past Monday we witnessed two female superstars close out Monday night Raw with an intense cat f...