WWE Raw Segments Cut Off Hulu Plus, DDP Helps A Veteran Run Again, Trish Stratus
- To get an idea of WWE’s new channel on Hulu Plus, a reader noted that this week’s RAW was cut down to 90 minutes instead of 3 hours. The following segments were left out of the Hulu Plus broadcast this week:
* The backstage segment with Brad Maddox and AJ Lee
* Kofi Kingston vs. Dolph Ziggler
* The first diner segment with Kane and Daniel Bryan
* Santino Marella & Zack Ryder vs. Darren Young & Titus O’Neil
* The backstage segment that set up the six-man match and the entrances to that match
* Tyson Kidd vs. Wade Barrett
* Layla and Alicia Fox vs. Eve Torres and Beth Phoenix
- Former WCW World Heavyweight Champion Diamond Dallas Page appeared on FOX & Friends this morning to promote DDPYOGA. Page had with him an injured veteran who was unable to walk on his own after returning home from service. DDPYOGA helped the man lose 140lbs. and now not only can he walk on his own, he’s able to run.
- Former WWE Women’s Champion Trish Stratus did a cover shoot for Australia’s OPA Magazine yesterday. The issue will be released some time this year.
On the February 24the edition of RAW, WWE ran an injury angle for John Cena with him being stretcher...
The Usos make history on Raw by finally realizing their dream of becoming WWE Tag Team Champions. ...
Check out the full content listing for WWE's "The Best of RAW – After The Show" DVD and Blu-ray th...
- WWE's website features a new article up asking fans who was their favorite tag team partner for Bi...
Jake, Scott and DDP all descend upon New Orleans for an Epic weekend. ...