CM Punk’s music hits and we are live. CM Punk makes his way down to the ring. CM Punk gets on the Mic and talks about how he has to agree with The Miz and R-Truth about the conspiracy going on in the WWE. Triple H’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring.
Triple H says that he is pretty beat up but he is still COO. He then goes on to talk about last night’s outcome. He says that CM Punk deserves a rematch that he deserves. Triple H announces that in two weeks the WWE title will be defended in a triple threat match. He goes on to deny being involved in the conspiracy in the WWE. Triple H takes off his jacket and says if he doesn’t believe him, he has no problem going back to war with him. CM Punk goes on to say that they don’t like each other and someone is using it to their advantage. CM Punk implies that person is higher up on the ladder. Out comes John Laurinaitis. They go back and forth on the mic. Laurinaitis fires Punk. Triple H stops him and says no, he’s not. He does the firing around here. By the end of tonight, someone is getting fird, HHH says. Triple H drops the mic and walks off.
– Jim Ross talks about Mark Henry being World Heavyweight Champion and says he will interview him tonight. Still to come, a big eight-man match. To commercial we go.
David Otunga, Wade Barrett, Christian and Michael McGillicutty vs. Sheamus, Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne and Justin Gabriel
Back from the break and the match starts. It comes down to Bourne and McGillicutty. Bourne gets a 2 count. McGillicutty comes back and slams him hard with a big sideslam. Stomps from McGillicutty and a tag to Otunga for some double teaming. Barrett comes in and continues the attack on Bourne with another pin attempt. Christian comes in and drops Bourne with a right hand. Christian continues until Bourne takes him out with a high knee.
Otunga gets the tag and works Bourne over until he tags in Sheamus. Sheamus goes at it with Otunga and taunts his partners on the apron. Sheamus hits the big backbreaker on Otunga for a 2 count. Everyone starts brawling in the ring. Kofi leaps off the top with a cross body on Barrett. Sheamus boots Christian and he flees the ring. Sheamus hits a Brogue kick on Otunga. Sheamus hits the Celtic Cross on Otunga and pins him for the win.
Winners: Sheamus, Air Boom and Justin Gabriel
– We see Triple H backstage talking to a referee, who is concerned about his safety. Triple H tells him not to worry and to tell The Miz and R-Truth he wants to see them. Alberto Del Rio walks up pissed and tells Triple H he’s the worst COO ever. Triple H talks about Del Rio’s rematch. Del Rio says he needs to rest and prepare himself mentally, and physically. Del Rio says he prays for Vince McMahon to return and run the place. Triple H says he’s been inside Hell in a Cell before and Del Rio needs all the prayers he can get. Back to commercial.
Alberto Del Rio vs. John Morrison
Back from the break and Ricardo Rodriguez begins the introduction as former WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio comes driving in. Del Rio heads to the ring and he’s not happy. Out next comes his opponent John Morrison. The bell rings and Del Rio unloads on Morrison. Del Rio beats him down. Morrison ducks the armbreaker and kicks Del Rio in the head.
Del Rio comes back and goes to work on Morrison’s arm. Del Rio slaps on the armbreaker and Morrison starts tapping out for the win.
Winner: Alberto Del Rio
– After the match, Del Rio kicks Morrison some more before heading up the ramp with Del Rio. Up next is tonight’s host Hugh Jackman. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and Justin Roberts introduces actor Hugh Jackman. Jackman says he’s excited to be here. He says hosting the Oscars was cool but not like this. Jackman plugs his new movie and is interrupted by Vickie Guerrero. Out comes Vickie with United States Champion Dolph Ziggler.
Vickie enters the ring and says she is Hugh’s biggest fan. She agrees with People magazine that he’s the sexiest man alive. Vickie says Jackman must agree that she’s the hottest WWE Diva. Vickie introduces Dolph and calls him the hottest Superstar in WWE. Dolph says he doesn’t appreciate Jackman interrupting his time. Dolph says this should be his celebration because he proved he’s the greatest last night at Night of Champions. Dolph goes on and insults Cleveland for being the underdog city. Jackman says he loves underdogs. He’s going to go backstage and find the biggest underdog, then help him get a huge upset over Ziggler. Ziggler tells him to bring it on. A “we want Ryder” chant breaks out. Jackman grabs a sign from the crowd that says “Ryder > Wolverine.” Jackman leaves the ring, running to the back.
– The Miz and R-Truth arrive backstage. John Laurinaitis walks up and says Triple H wants to see them. Miz apologizes to Laurinaitis for their action. R-Truth tells him to tell Triple H they will be right there. Back to commercial.
Sin Cara vs. Cody Rhodes
Back from the break and out comes Sin Cara, the original it appears. Out next comes his opponent WWE Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes for this non-title match. Cody has his brown baggers with him once again.
Cody enters the ring when the Sin Cara music hits again. The pyro goes off again and the other Sin Cara appears on the stage. The other Cara does his entrance and springboards into the ring. They circle each other, both pointing, saying they’re the real one. Cara 1 bows his head and then attacks the other. They go back and forth trading moves but there’s not much reaction from the crowd. One of the Caras gets dropkicked out of the ring. The other acts like he’s going to attack from the top rope but drops to one knee and bows his head. Cara looks on from the ring as the other Cara backs up the ramp.
– We see Triple H backstage when The Miz and R-Truth walks in. Miz is apologetic and says he should have never put his hands on a referee. Miz says he should never have interfered in Triple H’s match and says he’s sorry. Truth apologizes to Triple H, the WWE Universe and all the Little Jimmys. They have realized the errors of their ways and think Triple H is doing a helluva job as a COO and won’t do anything like that again. Triple H talks about hitting them with a big fine and how he should fire them. He puts them in a tag match against CM Punk and John Cena tonight. Triple H tells them to get the hell out of his face.
– Back from the break and Teddy Long is leaving the ring. Jim Ross is ready for his interview and informs everyone that Randy Orton has invoked his rematch and will face Mark Henry at Hell in a Cell. Ross introduces the new World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry and out he comes.
Ross congratulates Henry and asks him how it feels to prove the naysayers wrong. Henry says Ross is one of those naysayers. Henry says he will deal with the haters in a minute but right now, he wants to talk about Hell in a Cell. Henry says he’s never been in one but he gave Randy Orton hell last night and he will do it again. Henry says he is the World Champion and no man is going to take what he’s got. Henry says he will never forgive JR and the fans because nobody ever supported him or believed in him. Henry says JR is going to apologize tonight on behalf of the fans, then he’s going to apologize to him. Henry says everyone knows JR wanted Vince McMahon to fire him because he was injury prone and an over-achiever. Henry holds up the World Title and says he has to say nothing because everything is right there. Henry gives JR the chance to apologize and he does as the crowd boos.
Henry says he hates ass kissers and grabs JR by his tie. Henry brings JR to one knee. JR yells that Henry is hurting him. Jerry Lawler enters the ring and asks Henry to let go. Henry finally pushes JR away and grabs Lawler. Henry says Lawler is going to take JR’s place. Lawler hits Henry with right hands but Henry just drops him to the mat. Henry hits Lawler with the World’s Strongest Slam and throws him out of the ring. Henry takes apart the announcers table and throws Lawler over it. Henry lifts Lawler and slams him through the table with the WSS. Henry grabs the World Title and walks off as officials tend to Lawler and the crowd boos. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and Jerry Lawler is being helped to the back. Josh Matthews and Michael Cole play up the seriousness of Mark Henry’s attack.
Kelly Kelly and Eve Torres vs. Beth Phoenix and Natalya
We go to the ring and out comes Eve Torres with WWE Divas Champion Kelly Kelly. Out next come Natalya and Beth Phoenix, pissed off and ready to fight.
Beth and Kelly start things off. Beth controls until Kelly kicks her in the gut. Kelly with a head scissors takedown and tag to Eve. Eve goes at it with Beth and kicks her in the head. Beth drops Eve with a big boot and drags her to the corner. Natalya comes in for some double teaming and a 2 count. Eve fights Beth on the apron and Natalya in the corner. Eve sidesteps Natalya and rolls her up for the surprise win.
Winners: Kelly Kelly and Eve Torres
– Backstage we see Hugh Jackman talking to Zack Ryder. Jackman says Ryder isn’t an underdog, he’s delusional and out of his mind… he’s perfect. Jackman gets Ryder pumped up as they head off to the ring. Still to come, tonight’s main event with Miz and Truth vs. Punk and Cena. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and Cole leads us into a preview for Jackman’s new movie Real Steel.
Zack Ryder vs. Dolph Ziggler
We go to the ring where Vickie Guerrero waits with WWE United States Champion Dolph Ziggler. Out next comes his opponent Zack Ryder with Hugh Jackman, who is wearing a Broski headband.
The bell rings and Ryder gets an early 2 count off a roll up. The crowd chants for Ryder as Dolph backs him into the corner. Ryder turns it around and beats Ziggler down. Ryder with a kick to the face and a 2 count. Ziggler superkicks Ryder, sending him to the mat. Ziggler stomps away and picks Ryder up for a neckbreaker. Ziggler runs his mouth to Jackman, allowing Ryder to roll him up for 2. Ziggler comes back with a 2 count of his own and takes Ryder to the mat with a headlock.
Ryder fights back but Ziggler takes back control. Ziggler slaps Ryder around in the corner but runs into a big boot. They collide in mid-air. Vickie slaps Ryder and the referee orders her to the back. Jackman hits Ziggler with a right hand while the referee isn’t looking, allowing Ryder to get the pin and the win.
Winner: Zack Ryder
– Back from the break and we get a promo video for Jack Swagger. Vickie is shown watching backstage, smiling. Swagger says that video was better than anything Dolph has done tonight. Vickie is ready for Swagger to join Dolph in her stable. He kisses her hand and walks off, stopping to smirk at Ziggler who is walking up.
– CM Punk and John Cena are in the locker room. Cena says he and Punk continue to make history and talks about their recent history. Cena talks about the three-way with he, Punk and Del Rio at Hell in a Cell. Cena says it would be ashamed if Punk got fired tonight, as Triple H is planning on axing someone. Punk says it would be history if Cena got fired tonight as WWE Champion.
– Cole and Matthews lead us into a video promo for Hell in a Cell.
The Miz and R-Truth vs. CM Punk and John Cena
We go to the ring and out comes The Miz and R-Truth, who is rapping his “You Suck” remix. We go to commercial before their opponents come out.
Back from the break and out first comes CM Punk followed by WWE Champion John Cena. Cena and Miz start things out after Miz shakes the referee’s hand. Miz attacks but Cena stops him. Cena works Miz over for a minute and tags in Punk. They it a double hip toss. Punk kicks Miz in the head and covers for a 2 count. Miz fights Punk off and tags in Truth. Punk takes down Truth and hits a bridge suplex for a 2 count. Truth comes back now with right hands and kicks, backing Punk into the ropes.
Punk turns it around and tags in Cena for a bit of double teaming and a 2 count. Truth makes the tag to Miz. They go to lock up but Cena takes Miz down. Miz pushes him off. Cena goes for the Attitude Adjustment but Miz blocks it and drops him for a 2 count. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and Miz kicks Cena in the head for a 2 count. Miz hits a backbreaker and neckbreaker for a 2 count. Miz starts to argue with the referee but Truth comes in and stops him. Miz stops Cena from tagging and makes the tag to Truth. Truth comes in and covers Cena for 2. Truth with a headlock now. Cena suplexes Truth and breaks free. Cena goes for a tag but Truth stops him with a clothesline. Truth tags in Miz, who stomps away on Cena. Miz with more kicks to Cena. Miz bounces around the ring with punches and kicks to Cena. Cena comes back and slams Miz out of nowhere. Miz tags in Truth and stops Cena from tagging, bringing him to their corner and then pushing him to the apron.
Truth waits on Cena to get up and rocks him with a right hand for another pin attempt. Miz comes back in and beats Cena down in the corner. Cena makes a comeback and knocks Truth off the apron. Miz stops the comeback with a clothesline. Miz runs for the clothesline in the corner but Cena moves out of the way. Cena finally makes the tag to CM Punk. Punk hits Miz with clotheslines and a dropkick. Truth comes in but Punk drops him on his head. Punk hits the high knee on Miz and a bulldog. Punk springboards in with a clothesline on Punk. Punk goes for GTS on Miz but he fights out. Miz charges and almost hits Truth as Punk ducks. Punk hits GTS on Miz for the pin and the win.
Winners: CM Punk and John Cena
– After the match, Cena raises Punk’s arm when Triple H’s music hits and out he comes.
Triple H apologizes for interrupting their celebration. He tells Punk that was a good match, then tells The Miz and R-Truth that they are fired. Truth and Miz look on from ringside shocked. They run up the ramp and to the back where we see the entire locker room watching on monitors. Triple H walks by when Scott Stanford stops him for a word. The Miz and Truth attack Triple H from behind, beating him down in front of the locker room. The Superstars make the save and throw Miz and Truth out of the building while Triple H directs traffic. Triple H walks back through everyone pissed off, throwing Laurinaitis a nasty look. Triple H walks up a hallway and tries to knock over some cases but they don’t fall. RAW goes off the air.