Spoilers: WWE SmackDown Taping Results For 9/20
WWE taped this week’s WWE SmackDown episode from the U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati, Ohio. Here are full WWE SmackDown spoilers and results.
* Tyson Kidd defeated Bo Dallas via submission.
WWE SmackDown Spoilers
* Lilian Garcia comes out for SmackDown. JBL gets cheered while Michael Cole is met with mostly boos.
* A recap from Night of Champions and RAW is shown first. Vickie Guerrero is in the ring to open SmackDown. Loud boos when she says “Excuse Me!” She welcomes us to SmackDown. As the General Manager, she needs to make this show the most thrilling, best ever. She’s here to introduce to someone. She repeats the WWE Championship title holder streaks. She introduced Daniel Bryan. Bryan says he would much rather be champion for 1 day then be a corporate suck up. Vickie says she is his boss & giving him an opportunity to come clean. Daniel says they both know he did nothing wrong. Vickie questions it & said he needs to come forward & tell the truth. Daniel asked if she wants the truth, and gave her it & said he kneed Orton in the face & the ref could have counted to 20 because Orton was knocked out. He said he should still be WWE Champion. Vickie says she could have fired Daniel & hopes he never becomes the face of WWE. Daniel said everyone here should be happy Vickie has no power. Vickie said Daniel deserved to be beat up by The Shield. She shows us photos of all the superstars who helped Bryan on RAW Monday. She said we will have all 10 superstars plus Bryan in an 11 on 3 gauntlet match. One man will face all 3 members of The Shield at once until that person is defeated. She said she’s saving Daniel for last & laughs victoriously. She leaves & the crowd chants asshole.
* Ryback will be in action later tonight.
* They show a commercial for John Cena’s app.
* WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee vs. Naomi is up next. Cameron is at ringside and Natalya is on commentary. AJ gets the win by submission.
* Jack Swagger vs. Santino Marella is up next. Zeb Colter cuts a promo before the match and says Swagger’s opponent is an immigrant. Santino ends up winning with a roll up.
* Ryback comes out with Paul Heyman and Curtis Axel. His opponent is some local guy named Nick from Cincinnati. Paul Heyman speaks and says that we know the big news – He’s the best in the world. He would like to give credit to CM Punk for giving him all he could handle at Night of Champions. He says our hero at Night of Champions wasn’t CM Punk and the winner of the match was Paul Heyman. He could not have done it without his hero. Ryback says Paul is gracious and doesn’t need to be picked on by Punk. Ryback said he hates bullies. Ryback says Nick tried to intimidate little kids and wants him to intimidate Ryback. Ryback squashes the guy & picks up the victory in less than two minutes.
* Randy Orton comes out. He says at Night of Champions, Daniel Bryan & Scott Armstrong conspired to steal the WWE Title from him. He takes all the blame and says the last two years he went deep down and thought we and the company wanted him to be like John Cena. He said he locked the way the viper because he thought that’s what everyone wanted. He said he went back to the viper that he was 3 years ago and made an example out of The Miz so we’d know who he really and truly is. The recap from RAW is shown and Orton said let that stand to a warning to anyone who thinks they will get in his path. He said after Battleground he will be champion and he is going to end the war between himself & Daniel Bryan. He promises to be our, no, not ours, once again promises to be his WWE Champion. The Shield comes out for their Gauntlet Match.
* The Shield’s first opponent is Darren Young and they destroy him. Titus O’Neil is out next and he fights them off but eventually they beat him down and pin him.
Dolph Ziggler is out next but he also gets overpowered. He finally fights back and takes them out one by one but gets counted out and loses after a spear from Roman Reigns.
Kofi Kingston is out next. Reigns tries to attack him on the ramp but Kofi dodges him. Kofi takes out Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose with dropkicks. Reigns takes Trouble In Paradise but the pin is broken. The Shield take back control and pin Kofi after Dean Ambrose hits his finisher.
Rob Van Dam is out next while Reigns is still down. RVD takes on Rollins and Ambrose. RVD hits a double Rolling Thunder and goes up for the Five Star Frogsplash but Triple H’s music hits and out he comes, calling the match off. Triple H argues with Vickie at ringside as the fans chant “this is bullshit!” Triple H sends everyone to the back and it appears the match is over.
* Backstage segment with Triple H yelling at Vickie backstage. Vickie says she thought the Gauntlet Match was best for business. Triple H tells her to make a six-man match – Daniel Bryan and The Usos vs. The Shield.
* Triple H is backstage with Zack Ryder and Justin Gabriel. He says they are talented. They want some competition. Triple H sends them to the ring and says he will find them some competition. Out comes Luke Harper and Erick Rowan with Bray Wyatt. Rowan and Harper win the match. Bray attacks Ryder after the match and says he will continue to take people out for Abigail.
* Rob Van Dam is backstage. Triple H walks in and apologizes for Vickie putting him in the gauntlet match. Triple H gives RVD a rematch against Alberto Del Rio for the World Heavyweight Title. Del Rio runs in and attacks RVD.
* R-Truth vs. Alberto Del Rio is up next. Del Rio gets the win by submission.
* The Shield is out first for the match followed by The Usos and Daniel Bryan. The Shield dominates most of the match on both of the Usos. The Uso in the ring is finally able to tag in Daniel Bryan & Bryan cleans house. The Usos take out Roman Reigns & Rollins jumps on them. The other Uso then jumps on all four of them and it’s down to Bryan & Ambrose. Bryan locks in the Yes Lock but Ambrose gets to the ropes. Bryan hits him with the knees for the win.
In what may have been part of the post-show, Randy Orton came down and attacked Bryan but Bryan got the upper hand and sent Orton to the back.
And so this week gave us the final RAW broadcast prior to the TLC pay per view that arrives this com...
Daniel Bryan, Stephanie McMahon and The Bella Twins talk about their Slammy Award wins. ...
- Many Hulk Hogan videos were shown while RAW was on commercial break, according to Bryan Alvarez of...
- The LAW also reports that the date for WrestleMania 31 from Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, Califor...
- PWMania.com reported earlier that Rey Mysterio was seen favoring his knee at last night's RAW in S...