WWE SMS Draws Over 1 Million Viewers, Recent WWE Attendance, Goldust’s Campaign
- WWE’s Saturday Morning Slam drew it’s biggest audience to date on October 13th with an 0.8 rating and 1.24 million viewers. This is considered a major success for a Saturday morning program. That episode was highlighted by Sin Cara vs. Jinder Mahal and Justin Gabriel vs. The Miz.
- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* SmackDown on October 18th in Cairo, Egypt drew 5,000 fans for $300,000
* RAW on October 19th in Trenton, NJ drew 6,500 fans for $200,000
* SmackDown on October 19th in Cairo, Egypt drew 9,000 fans for $650,000
* RAW on October 20th in Reading, PA drew 5,000 fans for $160,000
* SmackDown on October 20th in Cairo, Egypt drew 6,500 fans for $300,000
* RAW on October 21st in Hartford, CT drew 6,000 fans for $150,000
- Goldust continues to ask fans for their support in getting WWE to book a Goldust vs. Cody Rhodes match at WrestleMania 29. Now he is campaigning for Dusty Rhodes to be the special referee.
(Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)
Trivia 1994 - In an unfortunate incident that would make both men famous, Mick Foley lost his ea...
As PWMania.com reported, it was announced at tonight's WWE tapings that Carlos Colon will be inducte...
WWE announced at Tuesday's SmackDown tapings in Little Rock that Carlos Colon will be inducted into ...
Anarchy Wrestling issued the following today: STEVEN WALTERS SIGNS WWE DEAL Anarchy Wrestling ...
- Former WWE Diva Michelle McCool, William Regal and WWE developmental trainer Sara Del Rey were wor...