WWE SMS Draws Over 1 Million Viewers, Recent WWE Attendance, Goldust’s Campaign
- WWE’s Saturday Morning Slam drew it’s biggest audience to date on October 13th with an 0.8 rating and 1.24 million viewers. This is considered a major success for a Saturday morning program. That episode was highlighted by Sin Cara vs. Jinder Mahal and Justin Gabriel vs. The Miz.
- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* SmackDown on October 18th in Cairo, Egypt drew 5,000 fans for $300,000
* RAW on October 19th in Trenton, NJ drew 6,500 fans for $200,000
* SmackDown on October 19th in Cairo, Egypt drew 9,000 fans for $650,000
* RAW on October 20th in Reading, PA drew 5,000 fans for $160,000
* SmackDown on October 20th in Cairo, Egypt drew 6,500 fans for $300,000
* RAW on October 21st in Hartford, CT drew 6,000 fans for $150,000
- Goldust continues to ask fans for their support in getting WWE to book a Goldust vs. Cody Rhodes match at WrestleMania 29. Now he is campaigning for Dusty Rhodes to be the special referee.
(Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)
There have been a lot of signs lately that Vince Russo is working with TNA again. From an apparent o...
- The Ultimate Legend documentary that WWE Network aired on The Ultimate Warrior Thursday night is a...
TMZ reports that Nancy Grace has been blackballed by WWE over the way she covered the death of The U...
- As seen on Thursday night's NXT, Camacho picked up an easy win over Oliver Grey. WWE's website has...
- Roddy Piper recently spoke with FOX411 to promote WWE Legends House. Piper commented on The Ultima...