WWE SMS Draws Over 1 Million Viewers, Recent WWE Attendance, Goldust’s Campaign
- WWE’s Saturday Morning Slam drew it’s biggest audience to date on October 13th with an 0.8 rating and 1.24 million viewers. This is considered a major success for a Saturday morning program. That episode was highlighted by Sin Cara vs. Jinder Mahal and Justin Gabriel vs. The Miz.
- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* SmackDown on October 18th in Cairo, Egypt drew 5,000 fans for $300,000
* RAW on October 19th in Trenton, NJ drew 6,500 fans for $200,000
* SmackDown on October 19th in Cairo, Egypt drew 9,000 fans for $650,000
* RAW on October 20th in Reading, PA drew 5,000 fans for $160,000
* SmackDown on October 20th in Cairo, Egypt drew 6,500 fans for $300,000
* RAW on October 21st in Hartford, CT drew 6,000 fans for $150,000
- Goldust continues to ask fans for their support in getting WWE to book a Goldust vs. Cody Rhodes match at WrestleMania 29. Now he is campaigning for Dusty Rhodes to be the special referee.
(Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)
- On a related note, the ABC affiliate in Knoxville, TN has an article about Kane teaming up with Jo...
WWE announced today that NXT stars Garrett Dylan (Jody Kristofferson, son of actor Kris Kristofferso...
Some mainstream media outlets have picked up on the fallout from WWE's earnings call on Thursday and...
- There is belief within WWE that there is a lot more interest in Sting after the WWE 2K15 announcem...
- The dark match after Thursday night's NXT tapings at Full Sail saw Big Show defeat Cesaro with a c...