WWE SMS Draws Over 1 Million Viewers, Recent WWE Attendance, Goldust’s Campaign
- WWE’s Saturday Morning Slam drew it’s biggest audience to date on October 13th with an 0.8 rating and 1.24 million viewers. This is considered a major success for a Saturday morning program. That episode was highlighted by Sin Cara vs. Jinder Mahal and Justin Gabriel vs. The Miz.
- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* SmackDown on October 18th in Cairo, Egypt drew 5,000 fans for $300,000
* RAW on October 19th in Trenton, NJ drew 6,500 fans for $200,000
* SmackDown on October 19th in Cairo, Egypt drew 9,000 fans for $650,000
* RAW on October 20th in Reading, PA drew 5,000 fans for $160,000
* SmackDown on October 20th in Cairo, Egypt drew 6,500 fans for $300,000
* RAW on October 21st in Hartford, CT drew 6,000 fans for $150,000
- Goldust continues to ask fans for their support in getting WWE to book a Goldust vs. Cody Rhodes match at WrestleMania 29. Now he is campaigning for Dusty Rhodes to be the special referee.
(Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)
We open up with a video package of Brock Lesnar's return. Now The Usos and Rybaxel come out. Matc...
ABC15 News reports that Phoenix police say WWE Superstar Daniel Bryan stopped a burglar who he saw e...
Former WCW and ECW Star Scotty Riggs recently took some time to participate in an exclusive intervie...
- WWE announcers have made references to "The Roman Empire" and that could be the new phrase they wa...
- Mick Foley wrote the following on his Facebook today: THE SAD STORY OF ZACK RYDER *author's ...