WWE Speculates On When The Undertaker May Return, What Was Cut From Raw On Hulu
- The official WWE website has published an article looking at when The Undertaker may return to the ring after Triple H stated Monday at the 2012 Slammy Awards, “You have not seen the last of The Undertaker.”
WWE states, “Now the only question is when The Undertaker will make his return again? Will it be at the Royal Rumble, making a bid for a championship opportunity at WrestleMania? Or perhaps the Elimination Chamber, where a similar opportunity may present itself? The past two years, The Phenom resurfaced on Raw both to receive and to accept a WrestleMania challenge. Perhaps in his seclusion, he’s selected a Superstar as a potential opponent.
“It could be tomorrow. It could be next Friday. It could be the week before WrestleMania. Either way, the promise is out there: “You have not seen the last of The Undertaker.” Now, all that’s left to do is wait.”
- The following matches and segments were cut from this week’s airing of Raw on Hulu.com.
* “Tell Me I Did NOT Just See That” Moment of The Year: 2012 Slammy Award Winner Presentation by Booker T, with appearances by The Boogeyman, Brad Maddox, and Kofi Kingston.
* The Eve vs. Kaitlyn match.
* The Kofi Kingston vs. Tensai match.
* The Great Khali vs. David Otunga match.
* Trending Now Award: 2012 Slammy Award Presentation by Zack Ryder and Layla.
* The Miz, Alberto Del Rio and Tommy Dreamer vs. 3MB – Six-Man Tag Team Match.
* Newcomer of the Year: 2012 Slammy Award Presentation by Sheamus.
- Ric Flair is featured in today’s “Superstar Spotlight” on WWE.com.
Trivia 1990 – The Snowman was stripped of the USWA Unified Heavyweight Title after no-showing ...
Trivia 1990 – The Snowman was stripped of the USWA Unified Heavyweight Title after no-showing a...
Watch several video highlights from WWE Main Event. ...
WWE taped the August 28, 2014 WWE SmackDown episode from the Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario...
- Roman Reigns vs. Bray Wyatt has been announced for Friday's SmackDown. Mark Henry and Big Show vs....