WWE Star Sick With Pneumonia, Eve Comments On SmackDown Storyline, Kofi Kingston, DDP
- Ted DiBiase won’t be at this week’s WWE RAW and SmackDown tapings as he’s currently battling a case of pneumonia. DiBiase noted on Twitter that he’s at home in Mississippi preparing for Hurricane Isaac.
- WWE’s website has a new article up looking at Eve Torres and if she has a hidden agenda after appearing to play babyface with Layla and Kaitlyn on SmackDown. Eve played up the storyline on Twitter:
“I’m a little confused as to why everyone is questioning my behavior on SmackDown. What ever happened to good sportsmanship and hard work?”
- Kofi Kingston will be appearing at the National Guard Storefront on Miller Park Way in Milwaukee, Wisconson today from 11am until 1pm.
- Former World Heavyweight Champion Diamond Dallas Page will be talking DDPYOGA on Bubba the Love Sponge’s show later this afternoon.
We open up with a video package of Brock Lesnar's return. Now The Usos and Rybaxel come out. Matc...
- Mick Foley wrote the following on his Facebook today: THE SAD STORY OF ZACK RYDER *author's ...