WWE Stars Praise Title Match, Kofi On Cesaro’s Attack, Raw Delayed Viewers, Tour Attendance
– Several WWE stars went on Twitter Wednesday night and praised the Kofi Kingston vs. Antonio Cesaro rematch from Main Event. Kofi tweeted the following about Cesaro’s backstage attack later in the show:
In all my years with @wwe, I have never been disrespected like I was by cesaro after our match on main event. There will be hell to pay.
— Kofi Kingston (@TrueKofi) May 2, 2013
– The RAW after WrestleMania 29 on April 8th had 408,000 homes watching on DVR or tape delay. This is no different than other RAW episodes.
– Here are more recent WWE attendance figures for April’s European tour:
* RAW on April 24th in Liege, Belgium drew 5,000 fans for $350,000
* SmackDown on April 24th in Amneville, France drew 3,300 fans for $230,000
* RAW on April 25th in St. Petersburg, Russia drew 4,000 fans for $250,000
* SmackDown on April 25th in Bologna, Italy drew a sellout 7,000 fans for $450,000
* RAW on April 26th in Moscow drew 6,000 fans for $425,000
* SmackDown on April 26th in Trieste, Italy drew 3,000 fans for $200,000
* RAW on April 27th in Lodz, Poland drew 3,500 fans for $225,000
* SmackDown on April 27th in Mannheim, Germany drew 10,000 fans for $500,000
* SmackDown on April 28th in Cologne, Germany drew 8,500 fans for $575,000
(Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)