WWE Stars Reveal How Much They Can Bench Press, Get Your Creations On TV, Booker T Roast
- WWE’s website has a new article up asking Superstars how much they’ve bench pressed.
* Ryback – 550lbs.
* Titus O’Neil – 545lbs.
* Antonio Cesaro – 405lbs.
* Kane – 525lbs.
* Roman Reigns – 445lbs.
* Big Show – 500lbs. for 12 reps
* John Cena – 465lbs.
* Big E Langston – 575lbs.
- Fans can show off their WWE 2K14 created Superstars or Divas on Twitter with the hashtag #WWE2K14Create. Some creations will be featured on RAW and SmackDown in the next two weeks.
- SportsRadio 610 will be roasting Booker T for their 5th annual Celebrity Roast on Wednesday, December 11 from 8pm – 11:30pm. A portion of the proceeds will benefit “Booker T Fights For Kids Foundation.”
Video Highlights From WWE SmackDown (3/7/14) - Daniel Bryan and Big Show vs. Kane and Batista & More
Watch several video highlights from this week's episode of WWE SmackDown. ...
WWE Hall of Famer "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase recently took some time to participate in an ...
- WWE stock closed at $29.64 per share today. It hit another all-time high today off $31.90 per shar...
WWE Chief Financial Officer George Barrios spoke with Business Week yesterday and said the following...
Catch the most captivating finishing moves in history on the next WWE Countdown - Tuesday 10/9 CT on...