WWE Stars Reveal How Much They Can Bench Press, Get Your Creations On TV, Booker T Roast
- WWE’s website has a new article up asking Superstars how much they’ve bench pressed.
* Ryback – 550lbs.
* Titus O’Neil – 545lbs.
* Antonio Cesaro – 405lbs.
* Kane – 525lbs.
* Roman Reigns – 445lbs.
* Big Show – 500lbs. for 12 reps
* John Cena – 465lbs.
* Big E Langston – 575lbs.
- Fans can show off their WWE 2K14 created Superstars or Divas on Twitter with the hashtag #WWE2K14Create. Some creations will be featured on RAW and SmackDown in the next two weeks.
- SportsRadio 610 will be roasting Booker T for their 5th annual Celebrity Roast on Wednesday, December 11 from 8pm – 11:30pm. A portion of the proceeds will benefit “Booker T Fights For Kids Foundation.”
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross revealed on Twitter that he is no longer officially under contract with t...
- WWE will return to the Amway Center in Orlando on February 16th, 2015 for a live RAW. A pre-sale i...
Trivia 2010 – Randy Savage makes his final wrestling-related public appearance via video, when...
Check out the full schedule for Wednesday, day 151 of the WWE Network launch: 12:00 am ET - Wrest...
Big Show returned to action after Tuesday's WWE SmackDown tapings in Orlando, Florida. The dark m...