WWE Stars Reveal How Much They Can Bench Press, Get Your Creations On TV, Booker T Roast
- WWE’s website has a new article up asking Superstars how much they’ve bench pressed.
* Ryback – 550lbs.
* Titus O’Neil – 545lbs.
* Antonio Cesaro – 405lbs.
* Kane – 525lbs.
* Roman Reigns – 445lbs.
* Big Show – 500lbs. for 12 reps
* John Cena – 465lbs.
* Big E Langston – 575lbs.
- Fans can show off their WWE 2K14 created Superstars or Divas on Twitter with the hashtag #WWE2K14Create. Some creations will be featured on RAW and SmackDown in the next two weeks.
- SportsRadio 610 will be roasting Booker T for their 5th annual Celebrity Roast on Wednesday, December 11 from 8pm – 11:30pm. A portion of the proceeds will benefit “Booker T Fights For Kids Foundation.”
- Batista recently spoke with The Miami Herald and talked about why he's a perfect fit to play Drax ...
- TMZ ran an article this week with actor and former WWE creative writer Freddie Prinze Jr. bashing ...
- Triple H tweeted the following about Brie vs. Stephanie McMahon at SummerSlam: Be careful what ...