WWE Stars Reveal How Much They Can Bench Press, Get Your Creations On TV, Booker T Roast
- WWE’s website has a new article up asking Superstars how much they’ve bench pressed.
* Ryback – 550lbs.
* Titus O’Neil – 545lbs.
* Antonio Cesaro – 405lbs.
* Kane – 525lbs.
* Roman Reigns – 445lbs.
* Big Show – 500lbs. for 12 reps
* John Cena – 465lbs.
* Big E Langston – 575lbs.
– Fans can show off their WWE 2K14 created Superstars or Divas on Twitter with the hashtag #WWE2K14Create. Some creations will be featured on RAW and SmackDown in the next two weeks.
– SportsRadio 610 will be roasting Booker T for their 5th annual Celebrity Roast on Wednesday, December 11 from 8pm – 11:30pm. A portion of the proceeds will benefit “Booker T Fights For Kids Foundation.”
The idea behind WWE's ongoing storyline between AJ Lee and Paige has definitely been to tease sexual...
- WWE's website has a new poll asking fans how they would describe John Cena in one word - inspirati...
- Check out Michael Cole's new sitdown interview with WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar. ...
- It's worth noting that WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar is not being advertised for nex...
Night of Champions is this Sunday which means Five Things offers you, the WWE Universe, five must-se...