WWE Stars Reveal How Much They Can Bench Press, Get Your Creations On TV, Booker T Roast
- WWE’s website has a new article up asking Superstars how much they’ve bench pressed.
* Ryback – 550lbs.
* Titus O’Neil – 545lbs.
* Antonio Cesaro – 405lbs.
* Kane – 525lbs.
* Roman Reigns – 445lbs.
* Big Show – 500lbs. for 12 reps
* John Cena – 465lbs.
* Big E Langston – 575lbs.
- Fans can show off their WWE 2K14 created Superstars or Divas on Twitter with the hashtag #WWE2K14Create. Some creations will be featured on RAW and SmackDown in the next two weeks.
- SportsRadio 610 will be roasting Booker T for their 5th annual Celebrity Roast on Wednesday, December 11 from 8pm – 11:30pm. A portion of the proceeds will benefit “Booker T Fights For Kids Foundation.”
- As seen on RAW, WWE is teasing that someone else will get knocked out by actor Hugh Jackman when h...
- Darren Young tweeted the following injury update on Wednesday: Therapy is going well. I'm w...
- After Sunday's Sacrifice pay-per-view, TNA will tape again on April 28th and April 29th in Orlando...
Below is the full schedule for Thursday, day 60 of the WWE Network launch: 1am EST - Best of WWE ...
Trivia 1987 - Ken Patera wrestled his 1st match following his prison term for the infamous "McDo...