WWE Statement To Linda McMahon’s Opponent, Saturday Morning Slam Video Preview, Pre-Sale
- Linda McMahon opponent Chris Murphy bought ads on the USA Network during Monday’s RAW in Connecticut. WWE issued the following statement to CourantBlogs.com:
“It is apparent that the same people who have consistently denigrated and mischaracterized WWE and our family-friendly entertainment for political gain have officially changed their point of view about our content. For the second week in a row, Mr. Murphy’s campaign continues to run advertising in our programming with his new ad airing yesterday at 10:30 p.m. on USA during Monday Night Raw. While the past political rhetoric has been unjust, it pleases us to know that Mr. Murphy recognizes that WWE’s TV programming is a highly effective way to reach families and voters in Connecticut.”
- As a reminder, Mark Henry and Eve Torres will be appearing at the Alaska State Fair in Palmer today from 1pm until 4pm.
- The pre-sale password for the October 15th WWE RAW in Nashville, Tennessee at the Bridgestone Arena is MARK. The pre-sale begins this morning. CM Punk vs. John Cena is being advertised for the event.
- WWE has released another preview clip for Saturday Morning Slam:
- WWE has announced that John Cena will be appearing on Friday's SmackDown. - The dark match in b...