WWE TLC Changes Locations, Former Diva Talks Online Stalkers
– Former WWE Diva Shelly “Ariel” Martinez has posted a video speaking out against social network stalkers.
The synopsis reads: “I have tried so hard to have compassion and patience but this needs to stop!! Sorry for the frozen screen at times but PLEASE give this a listen….”
— WWE Vintage Collection continues to highlight cruiserweight action as this weekend’s episode featured the following bouts:
* Alex Wright vs. Sabu from WCW Monday Nitro on September 11, 1995
* Juventud Guerrera vs. Blitzkrieg from WCW Spring Stampede 1999
* Koko B. Ware vs. “Dangerous” Danny Davis from a Madison Square Garden event on May 18, 1987
* Ultimo Dragon vs. Jushin “Thunder” Liger from WCW Japan Supershow 3
— WWE has changed the location of their upcoming TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs pay-per-view event from Philadephia, Pennsylvania to Baltimore, Maryland. The show will take place Sunday, December 18 at the 1st Mariner Arena.