WWE Touts The Ratings Success Of Saturday Morning Slam’s Premiere
The following press release was sent out Thursday:
The series premiere of WWE Saturday Morning Slam on August 25 (CW, 10-10:30am) was Saturday morning’s (7am-12pm) most watched program on CW among total viewers and the following kids demos: Kids under 18, Kids 2-5, Kids 2-11, Kids 6-11, Kids 9-14, Boys under 18, Boys 2-5, Boys 2-11, Boys 6-11, Girls under 18, Girls 2-11, Girls 6-11, Girls 9-14 and Female Teens (F12-17).
It delivered a 0.7 U.S. household rating / 2 share in 747,000 TV households with 1,126,000 total viewers (persons 2+). This household rating is up +75% versus the prior four week time period performance which averaged a 0.4 U.S. household rating / 1 share in 456,000 TV households with 675,000 total viewers.
The top programs among total viewers during the Vortexx block were:
1. WWE Saturday Morning Slam@10am (1,126,000 viewers / 0.7 HH rating)
2. Justice League Unlimited @9:30am (1,003,000 viewers / 0.6 HH rating)
3. Dragon Ball Z Kai @10:30am (841,000 viewers / 0.5 HH rating)
4. Iron Man: Armored Adventures @9am (802,000 viewers / 0.6 HH rating)
5. Power Rangers Lost Galaxy @8am (662,000 viewers / 0.4 HH rating)
6. Yu-Gi-Oh! @11am (661,000 viewers / 0.4 HH rating)
7. Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal @8:30am (631,000 viewers / 0.4 HH rating)
8. Rescue Heroes @7:30am (519,000 viewers / 0.4 HH rating)
9. Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal @11:30am (494,000 viewers / 0.3 HH rating)
10. Cubix @7am (457,000 viewers / 0.3 HH rating)
- WWE Saturday Morning Slam was CW’s most watched Saturday morning program since 3/10/12 (Dragon Ball Z Kai @10:30am / 1,140,000 viewers).
- WWE Saturday Morning Slam was CW’s most watched Saturday morning program in the time period since 2/25/12 (Dragon Ball Z Kai / 1,196,000 viewers).
- WWE Saturday Morning Slam was the most watched entertainment program on broadcast TV Saturday Morning among total viewers.
- WWE Saturday Morning Slam was watched by more viewers than the following 10-10:30am programs: The Green Lantern on Cartoon Network, Noodle and Doodle on NBC, Little Bear on Nick Jr., Doodlebops on CBS, Pair of Kings on Disney XD and Power Rangers on Nicktoons.
- During the 10-10:30am time-period, WWE Saturday Morning Slam was watched by more Boys under 18 (including the Boys 2-11 and Boys 6-11 demos) than every program on broadcast TV, Nick Jr., Disney XD and Nicktoons.
- WWE Saturday Morning Slam was watched by more Boys under 18 (including the Boys 6-11 demo) than every program on broadcast TV, Nick Jr., Nicktoons, and Disney XD.
- WWE Saturday Morning Slam was watched by more Kids 6-11 than every program on broadcast TV, Nick Jr. or Nicktoons.
- WWE Saturday Morning Slam was watched by more Kids under 18 than every program on broadcast TV or Nicktoons.
- WWE Saturday Morning Slam is part of the television premiere of Vortexx on The CW, a Saturday morning kids’ television block. This marks the first time, since 2001, WWE has a program in a kids’ time slot and reinforces WWE’s commitment to kid-friendly entertainment.
Arda Ocal recently caught up with WWE Hall of Famer Bret "Hitman" Hart. In the interview, Hart talks...
- Big E Langston and Mark Henry defeated Ryback and Curtis Axel in the dark match before Wednesday n...
Thanks to Reginald for the following spoilers from Tuesday night's WWE Tribute to the Troops tapings...
Brian Fisher of MSG Networks sent the following preview for Hulk Hogan's appearance on MSG's The Gam...
- The pre-sale for the WWE RAW the night after WrestleMania XXX is currently going on and the pre-sa...