WWE World Heavyweight Title Match Set For Extreme Rules, WWE Stock Update, Superstars
- Stephanie McMahon announced on Monday’s RAW that Daniel Bryan will defend the WWE World Heavyweight Title against Kane at the Extreme Rules pay-per-view.
– WWE stock was up over 5% Monday, closing at $22.72 per share. Monday’s high was $23.19 and the low was $21.21.
– WWE taped the following matches tonight in Baltimore to air on this week’s Superstars:
* Big E vs. Damien Sandow in a non-title match
* Kofi Kingston vs. Titus O’Neil
PWMania.com is a subscription free website and relies on advertising and donations from people like you. If everyone reading this donates a few dollars, we can be fully funded for another year. Thank you so much and Happy Holidays! - PWMania.com Team =)