WWE WrestleMania 29 Direction, Update On Evan Bourne’s Recovery, Booker T’s ROW Project
- The WrestleMania 29 direction for most of WWE’s top Superstars will be more clear after Monday’s RAW, according to F4Wonline.com.
- Evan Bourne tweeted the following about his recovery:
“Another great (hard) week of therapy and training. My foots feeling good after some basic in-ring work. Gonna step it up next week!”
- Here is the latest project from Booker T’s Reality of Wrestling:
Come get an inside look at the Superstar from Booker T’s promotion “Reality of Wrestling” as we show you the REAL People behind the characters and gimmick hosted by Brad Gilmore!
- In this weeks episode we talk to R.O.W Champion “Rob Barnes”
- More episodes can be seen on Pheed.com/BookerT
Trivia 1987 - Ken Patera wrestled his 1st match following his prison term for the infamous "McDo...
Check out this photo of WWE Superstar Bray Wyatt and his wife at an amusement park: Photo Of Br...
Recent photo of WWE Hall of Famer Mr. Fuji accompanied by some classic photos of the wrestling legen...