WWE WrestleMania 29 Workers Earn Big, Sheamus Comments On European Tour, More
- NJ.com reports that local workers who were involved in the stage construction for WrestleMania 29 and Axxess earned around $1.4 million in gross salaries and benefits.
450 people from as far away as Cleveland helped WWE at MetLife Stadium and the IZOD Center during WrestleMania week.
– Tickets are now on sale for the following WWE events:
* WWE Live (RAW) at the Verizon Wireless Arena in Manchester, NH on Saturday, June 1st
* WWE Live (SmackDown) at the Mid Hudson Civic Center in Poughkeepsie on Sunday, June 2nd
* SmackDown taping at the Nassau Coliseum in Long Island, NY on June 4th
* WWE Live (SmackDown) at Freedom Hall in Johnson City on Saturday, June 8th
* WWE Live (SmackDown) at the Crown Coliseum in Fayetteville, NC on Sunday, June 9th
* RAW Taping at the Richmond Coliseum in Richmond, VA on June 10th
* SmackDown taping at the Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, NC on June 11th
* WWE Live (RAW) at the US Cellular Coliseum in Bloomington, IL on Saturday, June 15th
* RAW Taping at Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, MI on June 17th
– Sheamus missed WWE’s most recent stop in Dublin on the current European tour but is being advertised for the November 7th event. He tweeted:
— Sheamus (@WWESheamus) April 20, 2013
PWMania.com is a subscription free website and relies on advertising and donations from people like you. If everyone reading this donates a few dollars, we can be fully funded for another year. Thank you so much and Happy Holidays! - PWMania.com Team =)