WWE’s New HD Cameras, New WWE Studios Comedy, Marine 3 Movie Poster, The Rock
- WWE began using brand new state of the art HD television cameras at Monday’s RAW.
- WWE Studios has signed to help develop Cruisin’ For A Brusin’, an action comedy about two rule-breaking ex-cops who reunite to exact revenge on the corrupt senator who murdered their mentor.
WWE Studios president Michael Luisi said about the project, “As we continue to seek out key creative and strategic partnerships to broaden our release slate, the opportunity for WWE Studios to work with producers like Ed Pressman and Jason Blum, and their talented executive teams, was a natural fit for us.”
For more on “Cruisin’ For A Bruisin’” visit DeadlineHollywood.com.
- Warner Bros. has commissioned a new script for “Spy Hunter,” the feature film adaptation of the classic video game. At one point, The Rock had been rumored to star in the movie before it was put on hold.
- The latest issue of WWE Magazine features the following movie poster for the WWE Studios film “The Marine 3: Homefront” starring The Miz:
- The official WWE NXT Instagram account has posted the following image: Former Total Divas...
Trivia 1970 - WWWF World Champion Bruno Sammartino defeated Ivan Koloff in a Texas Death Match in...