WWE’s Top 10 Love Triangles, Foley Doing WWE ’13 Work, Birthdays, More New T-Shirts
- WWE’s website has released a list of the top 10 sordid love triangles in WWE history. The list looks like this:
1. “Ravishing” Rick Rude, Jake “The Snake” Roberts & Cheryl Roberts
2. Edge, Matt Hardy & Lita
3. Tommy Dreamer, Raven & Beulah
4. Daniel Bryan, CM Punk & AJ Lee
5. Hulk Hogan, “Macho Man” Randy Savage & Miss Elizabeth
6. Edge, Big Show & Vickie Guerrero
7. Shawn Michaels, Rick Martel & Sensational Sherri
8. Triple H, Kurt Angle & Stephanie McMahon
9. Zack Ryder, John Cena & Eve
10. Christian, Chris Jericho & Trish Stratus
- WWE Hall of Famer Bullet Bob Armstrong turns 73 years old today while former General Manager Mike Adamle turns 63, John Morrison turns 33 and Danny Basham turns 35.
- Mick Foley will be representing WWE ’13 at the Gamer’s Day 2012 convention at the Riyadh International Convention and Exhibition Center in Saudi Arabia on October 18th.
- WWE’s shop website has released new t-shirts for Randy Orton and Jim Ross Appreciation Night.
PWMania.com reported back in 2011 that Curtis Axel was working with The Rock to prepare for Rock's S...
Brock Lesnar has returned to our TV screens as expected on the RAW that followed Battleground, and h...
Bare with me with this one, as I do not want to send readers into a state of shock, but there are th...
- Alberto Del Rio faced Justin Gabriel at last night's WWE Superstars taping in Houston and WWE's we...
A few days ago we posted video of a fan awkwardly trying to meet Brock Lesnar and his wife Sable at ...