The following was sent to us:
“AEW: DOUBLE OR NOTHING” Pay-Per-View Event Will Stream Live on Bleacher Report on Sunday, May 28 at 8 p.m. ET
— DOUBLE OR NOTHING Available Live on the B/R App,
Bleacher Report Website and Connected Devices for $49.99 —
May 25, 2023 – In May 2019, AEW’s inaugural DOUBLE OR NOTHING pay-per-view event in Las Vegas rocked the wrestling industry and set the stage for the company’s meteoric rise across the globe. AEW is returning to Las Vegas for another star-studded edition of DOUBLE OR NOTHING on Sunday, May 28. With six high-stakes Championship Matches currently on the card, DOUBLE OR NOTHING promises to be an action-packed thrill ride with some of the most exciting talent in professional wrestling today. DOUBLE OR NOTHING will stream live in the U.S. from T-Mobile Arena on Sunday, May 28 at 8 p.m. ET on the Bleacher Report app, website, and connected devices for $49.99. Fans can pre-order the event on Bleacher Report here.
The red-hot DOUBLE OR NOTHING card includes the following match-ups:
• AEW World Championship: MJF (c) vs. Sammy Guevara vs. “Jungle Boy” Jack Perry vs. Darby Allin
• AEW Women’s World Championship: Jamie Hayter (c) vs. Toni Storm • AEW World Tag Team Championship: FTR (c) vs. Jay Lethal & Jeff Jarrett • AEW TNT Championship Ladder Match: Wardlow (c) vs. Christian Cage • TBS Championship: Jade Cargill (c) vs. Taya Valkyrie
• AEW International Championship Blackjack Battle Royal: Orange Cassidy (c) vs. 20 Other Competitors
• Anarchy in the Arena: Blackpool Combat Club (Bryan Danielson, Claudio Castagnoli, Jon Moxley and Wheeler Yuta) vs. The Elite (Hangman Adam Page, Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks)
• Unsanctioned Match: Chris Jericho vs. Adam Cole
*Additional matches may be announced in the lead-up to Sunday’s event.
Viewers can stream DOUBLE OR NOTHING on the B/R app (Android and iOS), Bleacher Report website or via Bleacher Report on connected devices including Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, FireTV and Xbox. Fans watching on the B/R mobile app will be able to utilize the platform’s functionality to comment on the greatest moments from the matches in real-time with other B/R app users. The event will also be elevated through enhanced discovery features in the B/R app.
Bleacher Report will also cover and amplify all the action across its #1 most engaged social channels.
DOUBLE OR NOTHING will also be available On-Demand through cable and satellite TV providers along with select movie theatres in North America and Latin America. International fans can access the event through PPV.com and FITE.