Mega Moolah Is Now a Slot Series. What Is The Difference?
Mega Moolah slot machine is one of the most acclaimed releases by the online gaming software developer Microgaming. The pokie machine was released in 2006 as an addition to the list of progressive online slots. These free penny slots currently hold the title for the highest ever awarded pooled prize in an online casino. One Joy Heywood collected the jackpot win in Betway Casino, and it stood at about 17.8 million dollars, which dethroned the NetEnt slot Mega Fortune as the reigning champion.
The undying popularity of Mega Moolah slot over the years pushed Microgaming to create sequels of the game. The titles that fall under this banner feature not only the name Mega Moolah in their title but also carry the progressive jackpot feature. These slots differ from most others by featuring the same jackpot win throughout all of them. Any stakes placed in either one of them contributes to the same pooled amount and can also be won from any of them. The set continues to award life-changing amounts to date, and grants winnings of about five million pounds every nine weeks on average. These sets also maintain a touch of the theme featured in the first release while adding some exciting touches of their own to keep up with the times. Here are the slot games that make up the Mega Moolah slot series:
Mega Moolah online slot is the most legendary of all the titles in this series and was the first to catapult the title to the top of popularity lists. The slot game is a classic, which is expected considering its early release in 2006. The game does not capture the graphics and animations that Microgaming has grown into in the modern age. Still, it serves to entertain players with the retro presentation of video slots. The pokie machine features an African safari theme and is set in the plains of the savanna. The set’s five reels and three rows are set on a dry grassland that stretches to the far back to meet up with a mountain range. The grid itself does not have too much going on with a simple brown canvas serving as a backdrop for colourful characters.
Mega Moolah slot uses 25 bet lines to determine winning combinations, which are awarded according to the bet amount used. The payout combos are created by twelve icons when three or more similar ones fall on adjacent reels and on a bet line. For the high-value symbols, which are denoted some of the wild animals, wins are granted for a cluster of as little as two of them. The values in the paytable are displayed as rigid figures that are multiplied by the line bet when being awarded.
The Mega Moolah slot includes several other bonus features to accompany these character payouts, and they are:
- Wild: The grinning lion plays the wild symbol in the Mega Moolah slot machine, which allows it to stand in the place of others if there is a chance to complete a winning combo. The symbol can also create payout clusters of its own, and even grants the fixed jackpot win of 15,000 times the line bet.
- Scatter: The Mega Moolah scatter is the red-haired lady with a purple face. The icon offers winnings despite its position on the grid, and it awards up to 100 coins valued at the total bet. Three or more of the symbols also activate the free spin bonus, which can award as much as 11,250 times the total stake. Symbol combination values are also tripled.
- Progressive jackpot: The centre of attention in the slot is the progressive jackpot, which can be landed randomly after any spin. The game features four pooled prizes that are tracked at the top of the screen. The jackpots start at different values and grow as gameplay continues, and they are:
The prizes are included in a bonus wheel with the mini jackpot covering most of the slots whole the Mega jackpot covers only one.
Mega Moolah Isis
Mega Moolah Isis is the second instalment in the Mega Moolah slot series, and it was released in 2009. The game is still based on the African continent, but this time, it introduces players to the goddess Isis, who is famed for her beauty and widespread influence as far as England and Afghanistan. The slot retains the five by three grid with 25 bet lines, but the set design is altered to match the new theme. The playtable and control panel feature brown earthy tones that are complemented by colourful characters that line the grid. Players are allowed stakes of between 0.01 and 0.05 per win line, which can help them land different bonuses, including:
- Progressive jackpots: Mega Moolah Isis slot game includes the same jackpot prizes as seen in the Mega Moolah online slot. These wins are tied to a random bonus round as well, which consists of a wheel with slots dedicated to each of the four pooled prizes. However, instead of each jackpot amount being denoted by an animal hoof, they are represented by varying colours.
- Free spins: Mega Moolah Isis free spins activate when three or more scatters, which are denoted by a flying falcon land anywhere on the playtable. The number of awarded freebies varies, depending on the scatters used to trigger them as follows:
- Three – 20 free spins
- Four – 25 free spins
- Five – 30 free spins
The free spins in Mega Moolah Isis slot game take the free spin multiplier bonus a notch higher by multiplying all winnings by six times instead of three. This bonus allows punters a chance at the fixed coin jackpot of 1,200,000 credits.
- Wild: The goddess Isis plays the wild in Mega Moolah Isis slot game. When she is not awarding the highest combination win of 10,000 coins, she is replacing others to complete winning combinations. When used as a wild, Isis awards a multiplier bonus of two times.
Mega Moolah minimum deposit casino
One-dollar deposit casinos may sound incredibly strange to players, mainly because people are used to thinking that online gambling operators want to try and profit as much money as possible. At the best $1 Mega Moolah casinos, punters can dive into adrenaline-pumping gameplay and win amazing jackpots and prizes with such a low deposit.
It only takes a $1 deposit, for players have the chance to win millions. In addition, the super-popular Mega Moolah offers prolific payouts. Players can also win large quantities of money when triggering the four progressive jackpots, the largest of which holds the record for a $13.2 million payout. So, when you are ready to take a leap and stand a chance to win some significant amounts, head over to our Mega Moolah casinos and deposit as low as $1 to get started.
Atlantean Treasures Mega Moolah
Atlantean Treasures Mega Moolah slot machine is a creation of Neon Valley Studios and is distributed by Microgaming. The game is a recent release and hit the online market in February of 2020. This time, gameplay takes place on the ocean floor with the theme focus being on a beautiful purple-haired mermaid. Unlike its predecessors, Atlantean Treasures Mega Moolah includes a trigger symbol for the progressive feature in the form of a golden pearl. This icon lands on the second through fourth columns of the five-reel grid and awards players a chance at the bonus wheel with four of the progressive jackpots. The set is decorated with other bonuses, including:
- Expanding wilds
- Free spins
Absolootly Mad: Mega Moolah
Triple Edge Studios partners with Microgaming to join the progressive jackpot tea party and create the Absolootly Mad: Mega Moolah slot game. The slot is based on the Alice in Wonderland theme with a focus on the Mad Hatter. The game is the most recent instalment in the slot series having been released in May of 2020. Absolootely Mad: Mega Moolah online slot features a much more modern appearance that the other titles in the series, but it retains the use of a five-reel playtable. This time, the set features 243 ways to win. Aside from the progressive jackpot wins, players can look forward to other incentives, such as:
- Wild – denoted by a golden hat that lands on the second to fourth reels
- Rolling reels – winning symbols are eliminated from the screen to leave room for new ones in the same spin
- Multiplier trail – increases with every consecutive roll
- Free spins – eight free spins are awarded for three or more scatters
Microgaming has jumped into full gear with the Mega Moolah slot series, which features more titles than any other slot by the software developer. With two new sequels in 2020 (Absolootly Mad: Mega Moolah and Atlantean Treasures Mega Moolah), the game developer does not appear to be slowing down with other two titles set to be released in a few months. The new pokies, Fortunium Gold Mega Moolah and Juicy Joker Mega Moolah, are planned for release in mid-August. The former is a collaboration between Microgaming and Stormcraft Studios while the latter is entirely the work of Microgaming. Both titles will feature the same four progressive jackpots with a few improvements in payouts and bonuses. Like the rest, they will also be available to play in both demo and real money modes.