Kazarian won what appeared to be a dark match.
It’s Open Fight Night week.
1. Gail Kim and Madison Rayne defeated ODB and Eric Young in a non-title match.
Rob Van Dam called out Gunner, which led to a match.
2. Rob Van Dam pinned Gunner. Van Dam flew three-quarters of the way across the ring and won with a Frogsplash.
3. Devon and Garett Bischoff fought to a no-contest in a TV Title match. Devon and Garett shook hands before the match. A few minutes in, two wrestlers wearing sweaters hit the ring and had the upper hand for a moment, but Devon and Garett cleared them from the ring.
4. Austin Aries defeated Joey Ryan to retain the X Division Title. Aries won with what appeared to be a brainbuster.
Bully Ray called out Joseph Park from the stands. Park held a trial by fan reaction and the verdict was guilty. Ray punched him in the stomach and then hit him with his chain. He grabbed the mic and laid down in front of Park and yelled not guilty.
Bobby Roode came out for the main event. A.J. Styles and Kurt Angle came out. Hulk Hogan came out and selected Styles to face Roode.
5. Bobby Roode defeated A.J. Styles to retain the TNA Title. Roode worked on A.J.’s shoulder throughout the match. After a number of near falls for both men, Roode got the win.
Roode had a party for becoming the longest reigning TNA Champion. After confetti and champagne, Hogan came out. The lights went out and Hogan brought out a special guest: Sting! Sting beat Roode out of the ring.
Hogan announced the new time 7:00 p.m. CT starting time for Impact and announced that the first match on that show will be Roode vs. Sting in a lumberjack match.