– As noted, it was announced over the weekend that a Street Fight between Dakota Kai and Tegan Nox will take place at the WWE NXT “Takeover: Portland” event on Sunday, February 16 from the Moda Center in Portland, Oregon. Above is video of Matt Camp talking to Triple H about the match while at the Super Bowl LIV party hosted by WWE friend Rob Gronkowski, Gronk Beach.
“I think it’s very fitting,” Triple H said of the Street Fight. “The whole situation with those two going from best friends to where they’re at now… this past week we had a match on NXT and it didn’t really solve nothing, you know, kind of ended a little bit controversially, so to speak. I think this Street Fight is the way to get it done. Portland will be the place, it will happen there, it will be explosive. A lot of emotions are gonna come out of it. I’m excited for it. I think William Regal made the right decision.”
– WWE is pushing that this week’s episode of The Bump is 90 minutes long instead of 1 hour. This will actually be the third episode that runs for 1.5 hours as the January 22 show with SmackDown Tag Team Champion Kofi Kingston went for right at 90 minutes, as did the January 29 episode with Drew McIntyre. The last 1 hour episode was on January 15 with Lacey Evans.
This week’s guests will be The Street Profits. Artist Josiah Williams of WWE NXT and Wrestle & Flow indicated on Twitter that he will also be featured on the show this week. The Bumps begins at 10am ET on Wednesdays via WWE Digital platforms. On a related note, below is the updated list of rules for The Bump’s Scavenger Hunt for WrestleMania 36. The grand prize winner will receive a trip to Tampa for WrestleMania and WWE NXT Takeover. There are also 7 runner-up packages. Full details for the hunt can be found below:
We have your ticket (and flight… and hotel…) to #WrestleMania!
– Watch #WWETheBump episodes 11-15.
– Find the hidden @WrestleMania memorabilia on set.
– Follow @WWETheBump.
– List the hidden items in a video + tweet it using #WWETheBumpWMContest!https://t.co/E9y6HaR36C
— WWE’s The Bump (@WWETheBump) February 3, 2020