New Japan Pro-Wrestling has announced the full card for the December 14th World Tag League/Super Jr Tag League Finals at Sendai’s Sun Plaza Hall.
In the Super Jr Tag League Finals it will be IMPACT Wrestling’s Chris Bey and Ace Austin facing YOH and Lio Rush. The winner will head to Wrestle Kingdom 17 to challenge the IWGP Jr Heavyweight Tag Team Champions Francesco Akira and TJP for the titles.
The World Tag League Finals will see Bishamon (Hirooki Goto and YOSHI-HASHI) battle Aussie Open (Kyle Fletcher and Mark Davis) for the right to challenge FTR (Cash Wheeler and Dax Harwood) for the IWGP Heavyweight Tag Team Titles at Wrestle Kingdom 17 on January 4th in Tokyo.
Karl Anderson will be defending the NEVER Openweight Title against Hikuleo on December 14th as well.
Here is the full card for NJPW World Tag League/Super Jr Tag League Finals:
- Kosei Fujita & Ryohei Oiwa vs. El Lindaman & Alex Zayne
- Kevin Knight & KUSHIDA vs. Shane Haste & Mikey Nicholls
- Gabriel Kidd, Alex Coughlin, Robbie Eagles & Tiger Mask vs. TJP, Francesco Akira, Great-O-Khan & Aaron Henare
- DOUKI, Yoshinobu Kanemaru, Lance Archer & Minoru Suzuki vs. EVIL, SHO, Dick Togo & Yujiro Takahashi
- Clark Connors, Ryusuke Taguchi, Toru Yano & Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Tetsuya Naito, SANADA, Titan & BUSHI
- Master Wato, Tama Tonga & Kazuchika Okada vs. Gedo, Taiji Ishimori & Jay White
- NEVER Openweight Championship: Karl Anderson (c) vs. Hikuleo
- Super Jr. Tag League Final: Lio Rush & YOH vs. Ace Austin & Chris Bey
- World Tag League Final: Hirooki Goto & YOSHI-HASHI vs. Mark Davis & Kyle Fletcher