At the upcoming High Alert TV tapings, IWGP, AAA, and ROH World Tag Team Champion Dax Harwood is scheduled to make his NJPW Strong debut.
For the High Alert TV tapings on Sunday, July 24 at the Grady Cole Center in Charlotte, NC, Harwood vs. Rocky Romero has been set.
This will be Harwood’s first NJPW singles bout and Strong debut. Harwood and partner Cash Wheeler won the IWGP Tag Team Titles at the AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door event last month.
Additionally, JR Kratos vs. Drew Adler, John Skyler vs. Lucky Ali, and Kushida and Ren Narita vs. AEW’s JD Drake and Anthony Henry of The WorkHorsemen have also been announced by NJPW.
Here is the updated line-up for the NJPW Strong High Alert tapings on July 24 in Charlotte:
– Finals of the tournament to crown the inaugural NJPW STRONG Openweight Tag Team Champions
– Big Damo vs. Hikuleo
– TJP vs. Mascara Dorada
– The DKC and Kevin Knight vs. The Heat Seekers
– Clark Connors vs. El Desperado vs. Hiromu Takahashi
– Eddie Kingston vs. Jake Something
– Kushida and Ren Narita vs. JD Drake and Anthony Henry
– JR Kratos vs. Drew Adler
– John Skyler vs. Lucky Ali
– IWGP, AAA and ROH World Tag Team Champion Dax Harwood vs. Rocky Romero